17.

We all fell into the castle ?
I was still with Kanao, we encountered many low ranks but they don't mean anything, we need Muzan.

"CAW CAW SHINOBU KOCHO DIED IN A FIGHT WITH UPPER MOON 2"
Kanao stopped dead. Two of her sisters were now gone. I squeezed her hand and we continued to run.

We ran trough the rooms until we found him.
UPPER TWO
DOMA

"Well well, we meet again"
I could feel the anger burning my skin.
"My beautiful daughter and who are you ?" He said smiling weirdly.

"I'm kanao kocho, the sister of Shinobu and Kanae Kocho."
"Huh you are not blood related I see, but anyway, most girls your age are tasty."
That made me even more furious. I charged at him.

Kanao got really good blows as well.
CAW CAW TANJIRO KAMADO AND GIYUU TOMIOKA HAVE KILLED UPPER 3 AKAZA"
"Oh no akaza dono my best friend" the demon faked cried.
"CAW THEY ARE PASSED OUT NOW"

Shit giyuu, I need to find him.

"You can stop putting an act on." I spatted.
"We know you're emotion less, you're just an empty shell. Incapable of feeling anything. But you try to hide it to be friends friends with your stupid comrades." Kanao continued
"You will pay for what you did. I swear we will end you."

"Well don't you want to know your sibling ?" He smiled in a passive agressive tone.
I used another technique at him. I couldn't even bare to hear about his stupid stories I just wanted to end him.

"Oh it's back" he chuckled, "that strange mark on your collarbone"
The smell of blood was unbearable in here. I don't know how many people were killed here.

"Blood breathing, 6th form."
"You're definitely getting better my love"
I shivered. "Don't call me that" I glared.
He used a biiig technique and ice went everywhere. I smelled another body.

It's coming from the ceiling.
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"
Inosuke arrived.

"What a delightful surprise. I know you as well"
"Eh" Inosuke asked while still fighting.
"That mask is awful" doma spatted. He suddenly took it.

"As I said I know you. Both of you."
Inosuke and I looked at each other.
"I'm surprised you never figured it out"
Kanao gasped.
"See, it's noticeable."

I was still confused just like Inosuke.
"Let me tell you about your mom"  he said talking to the both of us.
OUR our mom ??? Inosuke is my brother !! Our eyes widened.

"She was an amazing woman, very pretty. I took her in because your dad was beating her up. I was still having her by my side in my cult and it was nice. Then again a pretty woman."

A tear rolled down our cheeks.
"But unfortunately, one day she found out I was eating my followers, so I had to kill her. I was planning on letting her die of old age, it's such a shame"

"DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY MOM LIKE THIS" Inosuke screamed and attacked the demon. I followed.

Doma said he didn't have time to fight with us and little ice mannequins came along. They used the same techniques as him.

"HOLD ON JUST A LITTLE LONGER" kanao screamed. What did she mean ?
Before I could ask, I saw the demon fall to his knees. Eyes dripping out, of course shinobu poisoned him. I smiled

"CUT HIS HEAD IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE SURE HE IS DEAD" I ordered
And we cut it.

Inosuke was still in shock and I held him in my arms. We will talk after the battle.

I left the two to rest and ran asking my crow to lead me to giyuu.
"CAW CAW UPPER MOON TWO DOMA WAS DEFEATED BY SHINOBU AND KANAE KOCHO AS WELL AS Y/N L/N AND INOSUKE HASHIBIRA"

I ran as fast as I could and found them, giyuu stood up and I jumped in his arms.
"I was so worried" I said
"Me too, I'm glad you're fine beautiful"
I smiled.

"Finally, you came to me"
That voice was sending shivers down my spine, the air was thin and my breathing was unbalanced. Shit.

We started fighting.
Muzan was relentless, it was awful, I couldn't breathe and he had incredible reach. Even 10 meters away he could hit us.

-
I dont feel like writing the battle because it's already in the manga so I'm getting back to the good stuff post battle.
Also, mitsuri and Obanai did not die

And giyuu didn't lose his arm.