Part 11:

Home. At last. The room is super clean. I highly doubt that's the way I left it. But very much appreciated to whoever did it.

"I'm glad you're back Hay, the house was so quiet without you." Zack tells me as he puts down all the balloons and stuffed animals from the hospital. "I gotta admit, it got scary at times."

"Why didn't you just call up Taylor?" I say jokingly.

He laughs at my comment, "Well at least you didn't forget who you are. You're still the same."

I throw myself on the bed and Zack leaves the room. I don't think anyone understands how great it is to be back at their own house, in their own bed. I may have been in a coma and all that fancy stuff, but man did I miss this king size bed.

My phone rings; Cameron. And honestly I have the stupidest look on my face.

Cam: open the back door. I'm almost there.

Me: I think it's open.

Cam: look just in case. I don't want Zack to see me.

Me: I literally just laid down.

Cam: don't stress I'm in.

I hang up the phone.

I hear the door close and footsteps coming downstairs. I turn the light on. Cameron's face lit up as he walks in the room.

I sit back up.

He doesn't say anything. He just looks at me and smiles.

"Are you just going to stand there all day?" I ask.

He approaches me and pushes me down on the bed. Kissing my neck. "I've missed you so much."

I wrap my arms around him, "that coma was a fucking nightmare."

He turns over and pulls me on top of him, "The reality was worse. I finally had you and it all just slipped away."

He puts his hands under my shirt rubbing my back. I rest my head on his chest. "And there isn't one fucking day where I don't blame myself.."

A tear rolls down my face and I wipe it off. "It wasn't your fault. Don't say that.." I tell him. He kisses the top of my head.

"And I wish I could believe that love. But I can't. All I know is that I'm glad to have you back in my arms. And to know you're mine."

I keep quiet. Listening to his heart beat. Until he lifts his head, "Wait.. I guess I should ask first."

I sit up and pull my knees up to my chest, "What should you ask?"

"Wow this is bad, probably really corny but, Will you be my girlfriend?"

I little laugh escapes my mouth.

"I told you it would be bad, but I'm serious."

"Well I sorta just assumed we already were. But yes. I'll be your girlfriend." He pulls me in close to him and kisses me.

I pull away, feeling a pain from my head.

"What's wrong Hay?" I close my eyes tight and rub my temples. And the pain goes away.

"It's nothing." He looks at me weird. I guess he feels like every small thing that'll happen is somehow his fault. But it's not. We all had part in what happened. Plus, Cameron did nothing wrong while he was driving. So, its not his fault at all.

"The doctor said that any little thing that happened we had to call."

I intertwine my fingers with his, "Calm down. He told me to do that and I feel fine. It was nothing. Really Cameron, just calm down. I just need some rest."