Part 20:

"The car! GET IN THE FUCKING CAR." Tony yells at us. "Go go go. Hit the pedal!!! Hayley c'mon!"

I slam on the accelerator to Tony's pick up truck. Cameron and Tony are in the bed of the truck laughing their asses off. Dani, Sam and I are in front. Me driving, Dani in the middle and Sam in the passenger seat.

"Go to the old parking garage of the mall babe. Hurry." Cameron demands, hitting the roof of the truck.

"IM GOING. SHIT." I scream yelling out the window.

We get to the entrance of the garage and I drive to the very top. I hit the brakes and get out of the truck.

The guys are still laughing like maniacs, but this is stupid.

"Thanks babe." Cameron tells me planting a kiss on my lips, but I push him away.

"You guys are dumbasses. What's so fun about stealing the fucking founder statue!" I hit Cameron's chest, and walk to the other side.

"Calm down Hay. This is fun. Is your adrenaline not pumping?"

I look from the edge of the garage it's pretty high up. "No. We could get arrested you know."

"Maybe you should let loose."

"I'm gunna kill myself first!"

I lean on the over one foot in the air, and Cameron races to get me. "Are you fucking mental?!"

"Kinda, but I'm just having fun."I mock him, I kiss him on the cheek and run back to the truck.

Tony's pulling the statue out of the bed.

Harold P. Hunters. Founder of Hunters Creek. The statue is about 6 and a half feet if not seven and from the looks of it, weighs a shitload. Copper colored, with Hunters in a coontail hat. It literally looks like the statue of the guy on The Simpsons.

They set it down on the concrete and begin taking pictures of it. Cameron comes up to me again and asks if I was serious about the whole 'I'm gonna kill myself situation' just now. I smack his chest again and tell him no and that he's stupid for thinking it.

Look at me, picking fights out of nothing. ONCE AGAIN.

Nobody has used this garage in about ten years and it's where we come to get really fucked up sometimes. This is where we threw Sams 16th birthday party, honestly one of the best night of my life.

Cameron drags me to the open part of the parking lot, where there's sunlight and his eyes are still pinkish from the high.

"Why are you mad?" He asks trying to hold my hand. "You were the one who said this'd be a good idea."

"I was wrong. We could get into so much trouble for this."

He finally gets hold of my right hand and raises it up to his mouth "I wouldn't let you take the fall. Id take all the blame if needed." He kisses my hand and picks me up, I wrap my legs around him and we kiss.

"Loverboy, put her down we gotta get this shit back into the truck. Taking it back to my place." Tony says with his hands surrounding his mouth to make a bigger sound. Cam puts me down and we run back to the car. The guys cover up the statue with a giant blue tarp and we all cram into the truck.

Back at Tonys house we put the statue in the upstairs living room, or game room as the guys call it.

Zack barges into the house and goes, "Is it true did you finally fucking do it dude!?" Tony nods his head and Zack goes "Fuck yeah man!" Then he stumbles upstairs, completely ignoring Sam.