Episode2

As Elena sat at her kitchen table, she wondered what to make for dinner. It had been a rough day at school, with Bonnie's constant warnings about Stefan and Tyler's attempts to embarrass him.
Just as she was about to give up and order takeout, the doorbell rang. It was Stefan and Bonnie, both looking nervous.
"Hey guys! Come on in," Elena said cheerily.
They entered the kitchen and sat down at the table. Elena served steak and potatoes, hoping it would impress her guests.
"So," Elena said, trying to start a conversation. "I hear you're both involved in extracurricular activities at school?"
Bonnie nodded. "I'm part of the debate team. Trying to win some scholarships for college."
Stefan smirked. "I joined the football team today."
Elena raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Really? I didn't think that was your thing."
Tyler burst into the kitchen then, holding a football. "Hey Stefan! Catch this!"
He threw the ball at Stefan with all his might, but much to everyone's surprise, Stefan caught it effortlessly.
"Holy crap!" Tyler exclaimed. "Dude, you're like a ninja or something!"
Mr. Tanner walked in just then and overheard their conversation. "Stefan! Why aren't you on the football team yet? With skills like that you'd be a huge asset."
Stefan looked at Elena and Bonnie with a spark of excitement in his eyes before agreeing.
The night ended on a high note as they all celebrated with ice cream sundaes.
But as they left Elena's house that evening feeling satisfied with their meal and company they heard screams emanating from downtown Mystic Falls.
Monyi had transformed into her werewolf form without knowing how or why causing chaos amongst Mystic Falls' citizens - leaving nothing behind just destruction & bloodshed - leaving them shook and scared.

Elena: Hey Stefan, would you like to be my escort to the Founder's Party this year?
Stefan: Of course, Elena. I'm excited to show you off.
Vicki: (interrupts) Hey Tyler, are we going together to the party?
Tyler: Yeah, Vicki. My family is going to be there, so let's act cool.
Vicki: Act cool? As if you're ashamed of our relationship!
Tyler: Vicki, it's not like that. I just don't want my family to know everything yet.
Zach: (to Stefan) You know our family secret could be useful for you and your brother.
Stefan: What secret?
Zach: Our ancestor was part of the group that founded this town. He locked away a weapon that could destroy any supernatural creature in existence.
Stefan: How do I access it?
Zach: I have a map that leads to it. Meet me by the gazebo tonight.
Damon: (to Elena) Let me tell you a story about our family's past. We were once hunters who killed many supernatural creatures.
Elena: That's awful! Why would you brag about that?
Stefan: Leave her alone, Damon. She doesn't need your lies and manipulation.
Damon: Fine, but just know if you try anything against me or my plans, I won't hesitate to take action.
Later at night...
Stefan:(to Zach) What are we looking for?
Zach:(whispers) The Weapon of the Founders
Monyi suddenly appears from behind a tree
Monyi:(gasps) You can't have the weapon!
Stefan:(surprised) Monyi? What are you doing here?
Monyi:(aggressively) That weapon is too powerful for anyone to handle! It must remain hidden!
Zach:(whispering) She's a tribrid! Run Stefan!
Stefan and Zach run away as Monyi looks at them in disbelief
Monyi:(smiling to herself) The weapon is safe for now.