Episode8

Kymonyi: "I'm tired of running from my past, I have to confront it."
Voice in Head: "Are you sure about that? You know what happened the last time you tried to confront your past."
Kymonyi: "I can't keep living in fear and shame."
Voice in Head: "But what if-"
Kymonyi: "No, I have to do this. It's the only way for me to move forward."
As Kymonyi embraces her tribrid nature, she ventures back to the town where she was turned into a vampire. She finds herself face to face with her maker, a powerful witch who had cursed her with the werewolf gene.
Maker: "Look at you, all grown up and powerful. I see my curse has done wonders for you."
Kymonyi: "I'm not here to fight or dwell on the past. I need your help."
Maker: "Help from me? What could a tribrid possibly need from a mere witch like myself?"
Kymonyi explains her quest for magic that can restore balance within her being, making her feel whole again.
Maker: "You seek such power? Very well, but it comes at a cost."
Kymonyi nods in understanding as the Maker reveals an ancient spell that requires bloodshed.
With tears streaming down her face, Kymonyi accepts the cost and completes the ritual. She emerges stronger than ever before and with newfound peace within herself.
Kymonyi: "Thank you for your help."
Maker: "Don't thank me yet. The cost of this magic will come back to haunt you someday."
Despite the ominous warning, Kymoyi feels whole once more and continues on her journey with newfound strength and determination.

Kymonyi: "I don't want to do this."
Alaric: "You have to. It's the only way to control your powers."
Kymonyi: "But what if I can't?"
Caroline: "Then we'll figure it out together. We're family, Kymonyi."
Kymonyi: "Family? You mean the family that locked me up and experimented on me?"
Caroline: "That wasn't us. That was the Gemini Coven."
Alaric: "We're sorry, Kymonyi. We didn't know about any of that until later."
Kymonyi: "I just don't know if I can trust anyone anymore. Especially not with something so dangerous as my powers."
Caroline: "We understand that, Kymonyi. But we need to train you so you can protect yourself and others."
Kymonyi: "Okay. I'll try. But if anything goes wrong, it's on you guys."
Alaric: "Understood. Let's get started."