Episode10

Kymonyi: "Hey, guys. What's going on?"
Stefan: "We're not happy with you, Kymonyi. You went behind our backs to make a new ally."
Damon: "We agreed that we would handle Klaus on our own. We didn't need anyone else interfering."
Kymonyi: "I understand your concerns, but I had to do what was best for everyone. I couldn't sit back and let Klaus continue to terrorize us."
Stefan: "But you don't know what you're dealing with here, Kymonyi. Klaus is not someone to be trifled with."
Damon: "She's a tribrid, Stefan. She can handle herself."
Kymonyi: "Look, I appreciate your concern, but I know what I'm doing. And right now, we need all the help we can get if we're going to defeat Klaus once and for all."
Stefan: "Fine, but if anything happens to you..."
Kymonyi: "Nothing's going to happen to me, Stefan. And besides, I'm not alone in this. We're all in this together."
Damon: "That's right. And if anyone messes with our girl here, they'll have us to answer to."
Kymonyi smiled at the brothers.
Kymonyi: "Thanks guys. It means a lot to me that you have my back. But Klaus is my ex lover I got this."
As they walked away together, Stefan and Damon exchanged a worried look.
Stefan: "Do you think she's getting in over her head?"
Damon: "Maybe. But she's strong and resourceful. She'll figure it out."

Kymonyi stormed into the Salvatore mansion, looking absolutely furious.
"What the hell, Damon?" she spat out. "You can't take matters into your own hands like that! You're putting everyone's lives at risk!"
Damon raised an eyebrow. "I'm just trying to save Elena, Kymonyi. Klaus has a plan to break the curse, and it involves sacrificing her. I can't let that happen."
"Well, there has to be a better way than angering Stefan and putting yourself in danger," Kymonyi snapped back.
Stefan entered the room at that moment, looking tense. "What's going on?"
"Damon's being reckless again," Kymonyi said bitterly.
"I'm doing what needs to be done, Stefan," Damon said defiantly.
"By going behind my back and endangering all of us?" Stefan replied angrily.
Kymonyi sighed heavily, feeling stuck in the middle of their argument. "Guys, we need to work together if we're going to save Elena. Can't we put our differences aside for once?"
Tyler burst into the room just then, looking frantic. "Guys! I just got a phone call from Caroline - Klaus has Bonnie!"
Everyone in the room froze in horror for a moment before Damon broke the silence.
"We need to act fast," he said grimly. "Tyler, go rally our allies. Stefan and Kymonyi, let's get ready for battle."
They all moved swiftly into action as they prepared for the fight of their lives - all united in their determination to save Elena and defeat Klaus once and for all.