Episode6

Kymonyi: "Damon, Stefan? Is everything okay?"
Damon: "Kymonyi, we need your help. Cade has returned and he's been giving us assignments. It's getting out of control."
Stefan: "We don't know what else to do. We need you to help us come up with a plan."
Kymonyi: "What kind of assignments are we talking about here?"
Damon: "Unthinkable ones. He wants us to take innocent souls and offer them up to him. If we don't comply, he'll destroy the town and everyone in it."
Stefan: "We can't let that happen."
Kymonyi: "I'll help you, but we have to find another way. We can't sacrifice innocent lives."
Damon: "We've already talked about it, Kymonyi. There is no other way."
Kymonyi: "Then I guess I have to do what needs to be done. But I'm going to try my best to keep the damage to a minimum."
Stefan: "That's all we can ask for at this point."
As Kymonyi left the room, she couldn't shake off the feeling of dread that washed over her. She was a tribrid, but even she knew that Cade was too powerful for them to handle alone.
But she had no choice but to try.
She made her way through the town, her senses heightened as she tried to locate any signs of danger.
It wasn't long before she stumbled upon Caroline and Matt trying their best to protect a group of civilians.
Matt: "Kymonyi! Thank god you're here!"
Caroline: "We could use some back up."
Without hesitation, Kymonyi got straight into action - using all her strength and power - in order to keep the town and its residents safe.
It was a dark, seemingly never-ending battle, but in the end, Kymonyi managed to save the day.
But at what cost?
As she made her way back to Damon and Stefan, she knew that things would never be the same again. Cade had created a rift between them - one that could never be mended.
And with that realization, Kymonyi knew that Mystic Falls was no longer a safe place for her to call home.

Kymonyi: "Damon, what's wrong? You look worried."
Damon: "I made a deal with Cade. He wants me to retrieve the Maxwell journal to save Stefan's soul."
Kymonyi: "And why do you look so troubled?"
Damon: "Alaric and Matt won't give me the journal. They believe it has the key to destroying Cade. I don't know what to do."
Kymonyi: "Let me help you. I'm a tribrid - vampire, werewolf, and witch. I can retrieve the journal without arousing suspicion."
Damon: "Are you sure? It could be dangerous."
Kymonyi: "I'm sure. But in return, I need your help with something else. Caroline has been trying to connect with Stefan before Cade goes through with his plan. Can you give her some assistance?"
Damon: "Of course, I owe you one."
Later that night, Kymonyi successfully retrieves the journal from Alaric and Matt.
Matt: "You can't just take that! It could destroy everything we've been working towards!"
Kymonyi: "I'm sorry, but it's for a good cause."
Meanwhile, Caroline attempts to connect with Stefan through her vampire abilities.
Caroline: "Stefan? Can you hear me?"
Stefan (in a trance): "Caroline? Is that really you?"
Caroline: "Yes, it's me! Listen carefully, we're going to get you out of here."
In the end, Kymonyi returns the journal to Damon who uses it to save Stefan's soul from Cade's grasp.
Stefan (after being saved): "Thank you all for rescuing me from Cade's control. I couldn't have done it without you all."
The group shares a relieved smile as they walk away from danger, knowing they were stronger together than apart.