Episode8

Kymonyi stood on the rooftop, watching as the storm clouds rolled in. She could feel the magic in the air, pulsing around her. She was a tribrid - part vampire, part werewolf, and part witch - and she had always known that she was different.
As she watched the lightning strike a nearby tree, Kymonyi heard a voice behind her. "Hey," said her best friend, Elena. "Are you okay?"
Kymonyi turned to face her friend and smiled weakly. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said. "Just thinking about everything that's happened."
Elena nodded understandingly. They were both graduating from high school soon, and there was a lot to think about. But Kymonyi had more on her mind than just graduation.
"I've been having these dreams," she said slowly. "About someone trying to hurt me."
Elena's face grew concerned. "What do you mean?"
"I don't know," Kymonyi admitted. "But I feel like something big is coming, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it."
Just then, a gust of wind knocked them both off their feet.
"What the hell?" Elena cried out as they struggled to get up.
That's when they saw them - ghosts haunting their every movement.
Kymonyi felt herself being yanked from side to side until eventually one of the ghosts materialized into human form before her eyes.
"Woe unto thee!" it shrieked before disappearing into thin air once again.
"What is happening?" Elena asked as another ghost appeared at her side.
Kymonyi didn't know what to say but one thing was clear - things were only going to get darker from here on out...

Kymonyi was one of the most talented students to graduate from Mystic Falls High School. She was a tribrid of vampire, werewolf, and witch, which made her a force to be reckoned with.
On Graduation Day, the city was filled with ghosts, and Kymonyi knew that something wasn't right. She ran into Damon in the hallway, and he looked pale.
"What's wrong?" asked Kymonyi.
"I saw a ghost," said Damon. "It almost killed me."
Kymonyi knew that they had to act fast before any more ghostly encounters could happen. She called Matt and Rebekah, and together they formed a plan to find the cure for the ghosts.
As they walked around town searching for clues, Kymonyi sensed something strange in the air. Suddenly, a ghost appeared in front of them.
"We will not rest until our destinies are fulfilled," said the ghost.
Kymonyi fought back with all her powers and managed to save her friends from harm. They regrouped at the graduation ceremony where Caroline received an unexpected graduation present from her mom.
Katherine was lurking around too when Elena finally confronted her in an epic battle with Stefan by her side. The confrontation resulted in Stefan discovering a horrifying clue about Silas's mystery.
In the end, Bonnie's plan led to the closing of the veil between the living and dead worlds leaving everyone in peace except for Kymonyi who now had to face new dangers as each supernatural faction planned their next move.