Season4 episode1

Kymonyi: (gasps) What happened? Why am I in so much pain?
Unknown voice: You were attacked. You died, Kymonyi.
Kymonyi: Died? What are you talking about?
Unknown voice: You had vampire blood in your system. Now, you have to go through the transition to become a vampire.
Kymonyi: (shocked) This can't be happening. I don't want to be a vampire.
Stefan: Kymonyi, we will do everything in our power to find a way out of this for you.
Kymonyi: (hopeful) Thank you, Stefan. Please, help me.
Damon: (angry) Stefan, how could you let this happen?
Stefan: (defensive) Damon, I did everything I could to save her.
Bonnie: (weakly) And I paid a terrible price for trying to change her fate. But there must be something else we can do.
Rebekah: (surprised) Stefan and Elena's devotion is touching. Maybe we should try to help them too.
Kymonyi: (pleadingly) Please, I don't want to die. Help me become something other than a vampire.
Pastor Young and Town Council members appear with weapons in hand
Pastor Young: There they are! Get them!
In an unexpected tragedy, Kymonyi transforms into a tribrid right before the group's very eyes and uses her newfound powers to defend herself and her friends against the attackers. Despite their fearsome fightback, several council members get injured badly enough that they may never recover fully. From that day on, Kymonyi is forced learn how to handle her new powers while facing the constant threats from humans who see her kind as nothing more than demonic creatures of the night.
(Monyi wakes up from her dream)

Kymonyi sat in her room, alone with her thoughts. The highs and lows of being a tribrid were overwhelming. She didn't have anyone to turn to for help, at least not anyone who could truly understand what she was going through.
Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Kymonyi froze, unsure if she wanted to face whoever was on the other side.
"It's me," a voice called out. It was Damon, the vampire who had been helping her navigate this new life.
Kymonyi hesitated before opening the door.
"What do you want?" she asked cautiously.
"I want to help you," Damon said, his voice softening. "But I need you to promise me something first."
"What?" Kymonyi asked suspiciously.
"Don't tell Stefan," Damon said firmly. "He means well, but he doesn't understand what it's like to be a tribrid. Trust me when I say that I can help you better than he can."
Kymonyi thought about it for a moment before nodding reluctantly. She didn't entirely trust Damon, but he had been there for her in ways that Stefan hadn't.
Meanwhile, Stefan and Damon were arguing outside of Kymonyi's room.
"You're not helping her," Stefan insisted. "You're just manipulating her."
"I know what she needs better than you do," Damon retorted. "She needs someone who can relate to what she's going through."
Their argument was interrupted by Connor Jordan, a stranger who arrived in town and began questioning Sheriff Forbes and Mayor Lockwood about vampires.
Stefan immediately recognized him as a dangerous vampire hunter and knew they needed to take action fast.
While all of this was going on, Jeremy and Matt were surprised when April returned to town and enrolled at Mystic Falls High.
At a town gathering later that night, Elena came dangerously close to losing control of her newfound vampire powers. Caroline stepped in to help her, knowing all too well what it was like to struggle with this kind of power.
By the end of the night, Damon had confided in Alaric, an unexpected friend, about his true feelings for Kymonyi. He knew that he couldn't keep them hidden forever and needed someone to confide in.
The night had been filled with drama and magic and Kymonyi was still struggling to come to terms with her new reality. But she knew that she wasn't alone anymore and that Damon was there to help her every step of the way.