Episode3

Stefan: Kymonyi, we need your help.
Kymonyi: What do you need me to do?
Damon: We need you to use your magic to stop Connor.
Kymonyi: Why should I help you? You vampires have done nothing but cause trouble for me and my family.
Elena: Kymonyi, please. This is not about us vampires or werewolves. This is about protecting innocent people.
Klaus: Elena is right. We cannot allow Connor to harm anyone else.
Kymonyi: Fine. But if any harm comes to me or my family because of this, I will hold all of you responsible.
Stefan: We understand. Thank you for your help.
(Klaus sends Dean to the Grill)
Connor: What are you doing here, hybrid?
Dean: Klaus sent me to stop you from hurting these people.
Connor: They are my leverage against the vampires and werewolves. They won't dare attack me while I have hostages.
Dean: You don't have to do this. There's always another way.
Connor: There's only one way to get what I want – by any means necessary.
Matt: Please let us go. We're innocent. We didn't do anything to you.
April: He's right. We don't deserve this.
Jeremy: (whispers) Kymonyi, can't you use your magic to get us out of here?
Kymonyi: (nods) Give me a minute to focus.
(Kymonyi uses her magic to teleport the hostages out of the Grill)
Connor: No! How did they escape?
Damon: That was impressive, Kymonyi. You saved their lives.
Stefan:(to Elena) Are you sure it was a good idea bringing her into this? She could have gotten hurt...
Elena:(to Stefan) But she didn't. Kymonyi is a powerful ally. We need her.
Kymonyi: Thank you for trusting me. But this is not over yet. Connor will not stop until he gets what he wants.
(Klaus and Caroline enter the room)
Klaus: Connor is dead. I killed him myself.
Caroline: Hayley left town.
Stefan: (whispers) This is just the beginning of what's to come.
(As they exit, Professor Shane approaches Bonnie with an offer to improve her powers)
Professor Shane: Bonnie, I can help you unlock your full potential as a witch.
Bonnie: How?
Professor Shane:(smiles) Come with me and find out.

Kymonyi walked through the forest, trying to clear her mind from the terrifying hallucinations she had been experiencing lately. Suddenly, a voice behind her startled her.
"Kymonyi," said Stefan.
Kymonyi whirled around. "Stefan! What are you doing out here?"
"I needed to talk to you," Stefan replied, looking at her with concern. "I heard some disturbing news about Elena."
Kymonyi's heart sank. "What is it?"
Stefan hesitated before speaking. "Klaus is involved."
Kymonyi gasped in shock. Klaus had always been trouble.
Suddenly, Kymonyi felt a hand on her shoulder. She spun around and saw Klaus standing behind her.
"Don't worry Kymonyi," Klaus said smoothly. "I'll take care of it."
Kymonyi looked at him skeptically. Could she really trust Klaus?
Meanwhile, Professor Shane was telling Damon and Bonnie a story of ancient witchcraft that left them both intrigued and disturbed.
"This could change everything we know about magic," Bonnie said excitedly.
But Damon was hesitant. "Do we really want to mess with this kind of power?"
Back in Mystic Falls, Jeremy was starting a new chapter in his life with the help of Klaus and Stefan.
And finally, Elena gathered up the courage to reveal a painful personal confession to Stefan.
As they talked, Matt burst into the room with startling new information about Professor Shane.
The tension in the air was palpable as Kymonyi tried to make sense of everything that was happening around her. But one thing was for sure - nothing would ever be the same again.