Season3 episode1

Klaus: Kymonyi, what are you doing here?
Kymonyi: I need to talk to you.
Klaus: What's wrong?
Kymonyi: I know what you're planning.
Klaus: What are you talking about?
Kymonyi: The ritual. You want to sacrifice me and my family to break the curse.
Klaus: Kymonyi, I would never...
Kymonyi: Don't lie to me! I can see it in your eyes. You think I'm just a means to an end.
Klaus: That's not true, Kymonyi. You mean everything to me.
Kymonyi: Then prove it. Give up the ritual and let us go free.
Klaus: It's not that simple, Kymonyi. There are consequences to my actions.
Kymonyi: There are consequences either way. If you go through with it, you'll be haunted by the guilt for the rest of your life. If you don't, you'll lose everything you've worked for.
Klaus: I need more time to think about this.
Kymonyi: Time is something we don't have. The full moon is approaching fast. You need to make a decision now or we're gone forever.
(Klaus pauses for a moment and then nods)
Klaus: Okay. No more ritual. I'll find another way.
(Kymonyi smiles)
Kymonyi: Thank you, Klaus. You won't regret this decision.
(Klaus embraces Kymonyi)
The two then head hand in hand into the night knowing they'd both taken big steps forward towards trust in their romantic relationship as well as their magical abilities being put aside in order for love and family bonding to become stronger than ever before while their bond only grew tighter leaving them unbreakable forever filled with love and adoration.

Kymonyi sat on the edge of her bed, staring at Klaus as he paced back and forth. "What's going on?" she asked, watching him closely.
Klaus stopped pacing and turned to face her, a sly grin spreading across his face. "I have a plan," he said.
"A plan?" Kymonyi raised an eyebrow. "What kind of plan?"
"A plan to give me even more power," Klaus replied. "And I need your help."
"My help?" Kymonyi looked at him skeptically. "What do you need me to do?"
"I need you to use your magic," Klaus replied. "I've convinced Ray Sutton to lend his wolf powers to our cause, but we need your help to make it work."
Kymonyi thought about it for a moment before nodding slowly. "Okay," she said. "But what's the plan?"
Klaus smiled again, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "We're going after the ancient artifacts, the ones that will give us ultimate power," he said. "And with your magic and Ray's strength, we'll be unstoppable."
Kymonyi nodded again as Klaus outlined his plan in more detail. She wasn't sure how she felt about it - there was something dark and dangerous about Klaus's plans that made her nervous - but she knew she had no choice but to go along with it.
As they got ready to put the plan into motion, Kymonyi couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to go wrong, that their dark magic was going to turn against them somehow.
But Klaus was convinced nothing could stop them, and Kymonyi found herself swept up in his confidence.
It wasn't until everything went horribly wrong that she realized just how much danger they were really in - danger she wasn't sure they could survive...