Chapter 6

Tsunami was currently trying to throttle Deathbringer because turns out he was the one who shot her with that stupid dart. "I swear I'm gonna kick your tail once we land!" She snarled. "Is it bad that I actually am a little afraid of her?" Asked Deathbringer as he looked at Glory. "Maybe, but not even you can be without fear." She said as she flew ahead. "Hey get back here your majesty." He called out as he flew faster to catch her. "Hey I'm not done with you!" Yelled Tsunami as she shot after him. Fatespeaker and Starflight simply shook their heads at their friends antics. Through these months Starflight had adjusted to life without his eyes, it was difficult at first but he became one with his other senses because of this. Soon the palace in which used to be Burn's stronghold came into view. "Ugh, I see the death smell still hasn't fully left this place." Griped Tsunami. "Yeah but what can you do, that stuff had lots of time with it." Said Deathbringer. As they arrived they saw Clay and Peril talking to Queen Thorn and Sunny who was sitting by her mother.

When Sunny saw her friends land though she barreled over and hugged them all. "Oh it's been so long guys I've missed you all." She cried happily as she hugged each of them individually starting with Starflight. "It's great to see you guys again, but what is the big deal, I mean seriously all Clay is saying is that we must wait for you guys so come on so I can hear what he has to say." Said Sunny. "Alright let's go." Said Glory smiling down at her. They all walked over to Clay smiling. "Finally now that we are all here how about you tell us what exactly you heard from the Nightwing Ghost." Said Peril as they all turned to Clay.

"Okay well as I said partially to Tsunami, my sibs and I saved Queen Moorhen and her sibs from a Scarlet assassination attempt and when we went to check on Reed who'd been injured there was a Nightwing ghost and after my sisters lunged going right through him he turned to me and began speaking a prophecy." Said Clay as he said the prophecy to them.

For Wings of blue, part a traitor hidden in the crowd.
Wings of shades bring a dragon who chooses their fate
For wings of mud drift long and wide for those who see good where all see dark
Nightly wings shall rise but none shall see as they help with fate
For wings of light search for one who knows about the secrets accursed
A traitor in the depths unknown to all has struck one down for a royal price
A new evil has risen more deadly than the last with abilities never before seen.
Two shall die and one shall struggle unless the one of burning rage faces her past and earns the flames of ice.

"Hmm, well it's obvious what the first few parts mean but what's this about a traitor in the depths and a royal price." Said Starflight. "Well I feel like I need to warn my mother because Wings of blue refers to me and I must part whatever or whoever this traitor is and the royal price must be the crown, I ... I need to warn her." Said Tsunami. "Now wait, we don't know for sure that your mother is in any danger." Said Thorn as she looked down at them. "Clay did he say anything else to you?" She asked. "No, I'm afraid after he said that he just vanished, and due to me not being in his mind I couldn't ask for visuals." Said Clay.

"Alright so we need to first figure out what our parts mean and also what it has to do with Peril since she saw him as well." Said Glory. "What I don't get is why I'm not mentioned." Said Sunny. "I think you're the Wings of Light." Said Starflight. "Yeah, think about it, you know the most secrets about a lot of things and you know about the curse of Animus magic, maybe whatever's gonna happen revolves around an Animus curse." Said Fatespeaker. "Hmm, I guess that makes sense but then if Glory is wings of Shade what is her part." Asked Sunny. "I don't know, but I'm sure we'll figure this out, after all this one seems like a real prophet dragon, not a fake like Morrowseer." Said Glory. After that was said they spent the next few hours planning on what to do.