Chapter 16

As Tsunami examined the jewel in her claws a small sea quake hit. "Oh no, quickly let's go before this wakes the Ryujinas." Said Coral as she booked it for the entrance. Tsunami put the jewel in her bag she'd brought and shot after her mother. Shark was already in the water by the time they got there. "Come on let's get swimming." He said quietly before diving down with them as they began making their way into the danger zone. 'Why aren't we just waiting this out in the cave?' Thought Tsunami as she figured if the sea quake did wake up these Ryujinas then it would be worse than some minor rock damage. Coral and Shark were determined to get out of here though and so she had to follow them. Due to them swimming quickly it didn't take them long to reach the danger zone which forced them to slow down just enough that they wouldn't touch a Ryujina even though Shark almost did as he wasn't looking where he was swimming and almost hit ones tail. They kept swimming for a while but just as they thought they were gonna make it four Seawings appeared before them Tsunami could see one was the female from the armory and she assumed these others were who the male told her to bring.

Tsunami examined each one quickly noticing each of them didn't look like normal Seawings, one was a deep gray color with very few glow lines, the next looked like a pinkish color that freaked her out, and the last looked like a light gray. 'These must be the Sharkwings Webs told us about in history.' Thought Tsunami as she remembered him talking about a rogue band of Seawings who commuted their lives to the way of Sharks rather than dragons making them take on Shark type appearances. "Well well well, if it isn't the royal brat and Queen Coral, not a very safe place for a leisurely swim." Said the female with as dim of aquatic as one could do in this dangerous area. "Hydrasia, you're supposed to be in exile." Said Coral as she had to prevent herself from yelling in aquatic. "Oh but why would I when I can just take over the throne and unexile myself and all my Sharkwing subjects." She said smirking. "That will never happen." Snarled Coral. "Oh really, then I guess you wouldn't mind if I did this." She said before she illuminated her scales so brightly Tsunami, Coral, and Shark had to close their eyes as to not be blinded from the sudden light. When they opened them again though they all heard the sound of movement below them. "Tsunami, run quickly and do not come back, take care of your sisters." Said Coral as she handed her the crown just as 10 large monster shot out of the darkness heading for the seven dragons however Tsunami followed orders and swam away as fast as she could when she noticed Shark and Coral fighting not only the Sharkwings but the Ryujinas as well.

It didn't take Tsunami long to get out of the gorge which is where she waited and looked down seeing the brutal fight going on. Shark and Coral had managed to barely kill one of the Ryujinas however what happened next shocked Tsunami to her core as Shark drove his claws into Corals chest. "No!!!!" Roared Tsunami as her scales went into overdrive drawing the attention of them all. "Crap, you were supposed to follow her!" Roared Shark towards Hammerhead and GreatWhite. "Sorry kinda busy." Said Hammerhead as he was busy fighting for his life. "Ugh I'll get her." Said Hydrasia however when a Rujina big into her tail and began dragging her down Tsunami took her chance and sped as fast as she could back to the castle.

" Said Hydrasia however when a Rujina big into her tail and began dragging her down Tsunami took her chance and sped as fast as she could back to the castle