Chapter 12

Tsunami swam to the throne room where she found her mom reading a scroll. She made a sound to get her mom's attention. "Hey mom, I need help finding something that I believe only you would know." Said Tsunami. "Oh, go ahead and ask but I thought you were on a quest with your friends?" She asked curiously. "I am, we believe that part of the prophecy has to do with the forbidden areas in each tribe, and as such I'm looking for the Seawings forbidden areas." Said Tsunami. "I uh I'm not sure if that's a good idea Tsunami, I don't think I should let you go but I can show you where." She said clearly nervous. "But your uncle Shark is coming with us and you must wear whatever I tell you." She added. This made Tsunami nervous because in the months she'd been with her mom, nothing ever made her nervous or scared, mad and angry most definitely, but never scared or nervous. "Uhm alright mother, but we'll have to wait as Shark, Tidalwave, Kraken, and guards went to Dradens Reef." She said calmly. "I see, well then they shouldn't be there long, especially if they went to see who I assume they did." Said Coral. "Who's that?" Asked Tsunami.

"Once a month Shark and Kraken go to visit a set of Seawings who used to be their friends until they conspired to destroy our entire family so they could put one of their sisters on the throne with Shark as king, but he is loyal and wouldn't go for it and ratted them out." Said Coral. "Why would that affect Kraken or Tidalwave?" Asked Tsunami. Coral sighed. "Truth is, Tidalwave, Kraken, Ammonite, and Flounder are actually your cousins because they are Sharks children and the sons of said female." Explained Coral. This shocked Tsunami into another plane. 'This means that Iceberg isn't my nephew but is actually my cousin once removed.' She thought to herself. As they talked about this the time flew by and Shark, Kraken, and Tidalwave all swam into the palace. "Ah finally, Shark, you will be escorting me and Tsunami to ... MegaRazor Drop." Said Coral as she sighed. "Uh your Aunt Coral, your majesty, I don't know if that is a good idea." Said Tidalwave as he shot Kraken and Shark a nervous glance. "I will be fine dear, we leave tomorrow morning as it's already lunch time." Said Coral.

Tsunami didn't understand why they couldn't go now but she decided to take advantage of this and talk to Tidalwave. "Alright, Tidalwave may I see you in my room for a minute?" Asked Tsunami. "Uh sure cus, what's up?" He asked as he followed her. "I met your son." She said giving him a look as he crashed into a pillar. "You met Iceberg." He asked nervously. "Yeah I did, and I want answers." Said Tsunami. He sighed. "Alright well, it's true, during the war I was injured and left in a cave close to the edge of the Ice Kingdom, where I was discovered by a female Icewing who uhm is related to the royal lineage there as well." Said Tidalwave. "Great, so we have a Royalty Tribe Hybrid running around trying to resurrect a old ancient dragon." She said annoyed. "Wait what?" Asked Tidalwave. "Yeah, your son, is trying to steal the entire Queen dynamic from every Queen in Pyrrhia for a ancient female known as an Allwing because she was supposedly part of every tribe and the original ruler of us all." Said Tsunami. "Great, I thought he was joking and would've snapped out of this, thanks for this, I need to warn his mother." Said Tidalwave as he shot out of the palace heading for the border.