38

Walking into Minho's hotel room and seeing the familiar bed that things happened on makes butterflies erupt in my belly. It was just making out, but with him it felt so much more intimate.

And now here we are, tension thick between us yet again, and I finally have a chance to step up and show him a more confident side to me that's more like I am over texts. Get your shit together, Cat!

"Do you want some food?" he asks, setting his hat and mask on the table beside the bed.

"No," I say, shaking my head as I keep my eyes locked on his back, muscles rippling beneath his shirt as he leans down to turn on the lamp, illuminating the room further.

He turns to look at me, eyebrows raised. "Not hungry?"

"I'm starving, actually," I say, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth. The corners of his lips lift just slightly.

He steps closer, and I cock my head to the side, eyes never leaving his gaze locked on me.

With our eyes refusing to leave the other's, I grab the hem of my shirt, lifting it over my head and letting it fall in a heap on the floor. Minho's eyes don't move even a millimeter, still locked onto my own as if looking down at my bra will break whatever spell we're putting on each other.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, unbuttoning my jeans and simultaneously stepping out of my shoes.

"Ravished," he says, the word coming out more as a groan from deep within his throat.

I nod, lips slightly parted as I let my jeans fall to the floor, stepping out of those as well and moving slightly closer to Minho. My hand reaches out, fingers looping into the front of his slacks and pulling him to me, our chests almost touching as he looks down at me.

"I was promised a shower," I say, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants. "And you're far too overdressed for that."

"So are you," he says, finally breaking eye contact to look down at my black lace lingerie that I definitely did not wear on purpose. "Last time I checked, you don't wear those in the shower."

I shrug, stepping around him to go into the bathroom. "Smash or pass, Minho?"

I smirk at him over my shoulder as I pull the door nearly closed, quickly sliding my bra off and sticking my arm out, making a grand gesture of dropping it at his feet while staying out of sight.

I smile to myself as I shut the door completely, biting my lip to hold back my excitement as I turn the water on, waiting until it's nice and hot before sliding my underwear off and stepping in, trying to remember to breathe while I wait for the decision of the man just outside.

The door to the shower is quickly fogging up, the steam from the water making it impossible to see anything outside the glass walls. I take a second to collect myself, leaning my head back into the steady stream of water and wetting my hair, massaging my fingers against my scalp to relieve my inner thoughts screaming at me.

Is this happening?

I turn, tilting my face into the water and rubbing my hands over my cheeks to convince myself this is real.

I hear something, and I smile to myself when I feel a pair of hands slide onto my stomach from behind me. I lean my head to the side just as Minho's lips press against the side of my neck, the water droplets soaking his hair and skin from what little I can see of him.

I close my eyes, placing my hands over his as his lips move against my heated, wet skin. The back of my head rests against his shoulder as he pulls me closer against him, my ass pressing flush against him.