Ch. 14: Monado

This universe is from mine and Mr. Hardcor3/MarkChapmon001's story:

The Glyph Monado
---------------------------------------------------
Dimension: G1-Yph

They land in Bonesborough.

"Hmm, wonder where we are-"

"Phoenix, look." Fighter Luz said.

They saw a massive statue depicting five people. One with a giant hammer, one with a boomerang, one with dual swords, one with a broadsword, and one with a sword that they couldn't really describe the shape of. Each person was in a different position.

"Wow, this is like....the third dimension where I've seen a statue tribute to us." Phoenix said in surprise. "Counting my own, you know."

"Yeah, I figured. Still, this one is different because our friends and girlfriend are with us." Fighter Luz said.

"Wait... is that Boscha... with glasses?" Phoenix asked.

"Do you not remember Vampire Luz's world?" Fighter Luz asked, "Boscha wore glasses there too... come on, let's head to the Owl House, if it's anything like before, we may be there."

Phoenix nodded as they left for the owl house through the forest. The usual avoiding detection since it appeared the Luz of this universe was older. If they had to guess, this version of her was about 19 judging by the statue. They arrived to the place the Owl House is and saw... and empty space, with just the foundation of a house that used to be here. Both of them stood in shock, wondering why and how the owl house was just GONE! Did it move? Or was it....

"W-w-what happened to the Owl House?" Phoenix asked.

"I don't know, it should be here. It's always been here." Fighter Luz said as she began looking around the area. "I don't know what happened in the last 4 or 5 years here but the house has to be okay!"

They heard a noise in the distance and hid in the woods. They were expecting Athena, but to their surprise... it was another Luz. She had a red, mechanical arm, was about 19 years old, had a sad look in her eyes. She fell to her knees and struggled to hold the tears in.

"Hey, Eda... it's me again." This Luz said, "Can you believe it? Two year anniversary, still seems like yesterday since I said I Do at the altar. I wish you could've been there... well... Amity, Boscha, and I are going out tonight for our anniversary."

"Anniversary?"

"Boscha and Amity?"

"I know what you must be thinking. 'Luz, every date you three have ends in disaster' and don't worry, we've come to love it." This Luz said, "Titan I really miss you. I miss you, Lilith, King, Hooty, Hunter... I'm sorry I couldn't save you."

'They all died? King, Hooty?' Fighter Luz thought, sad for this universe's Luz.

'Damn, I even feel bad for this Lilith.' Phoenix thought.

She placed her real arm on the ground and a bunch of flowers grew.

"I miss you." Luz said, "And I'll never forget you."

As she did, Fighter Luz and Phoenix slowly moved closer to the apparent grave. Another universe were Eda died, possibly because of Belos and his nefarious schemes. This Luz stood up and turned to leave... only to see a familiar woman.

"Hello." She said, making this Luz jump back in surprise.

"Hmm, you seem pretty easy to beat." Athena said.

"Who are you?" Luz asked.

"Your end." Athena said.

Luz couldn't help but smirk.