Ch. 4: Feathers

This universe is from Mr. Hardcor3's Birds of a Feather double on FanFiction and AO3.
1. Bird of a Feather
2. Flock Together

---------------------------------------------------------

Dimension BoAF- 224:

The two land in the next Dimension and looked around.

"Alright, still the Boiling Isles." Phoenix said.

They hear a noise, the sound of music (Raine's Rhapsody). They turn and see an older girl, around 19, with a violin. She was standing on the roof of a building.

"She's this dimensions Luz." Fighter Luz said.

Suddenly, another girl, around twenty joins in with a Lute.

"Is that Skara?"

Skara smiled at Luz as the two of them played in perfect harmony, illuminating the area with bard magic.

Luz turned to Skara.

"Ready to take this to the sky?" Luz asked.

"You know I am sis." Skara said.

Skara and Luz stopped playing and let gravity take them as they fell off the building. Phoenix and Fighter were about to do something, when Bat wings came out of Skara's back and bright green bird wings came out of Luz's back. The music started up again as the two flew into the sky. Fighter Luz and Phoenix watched in surprise as they watched this dimensional version of themselves fly away with wing!

"...Do the witches of your universe have wings?" Fighter Luz asked slowly to Phoenix.

"Unless they're certain demons...they do not." Phoenix replied slowly.

The two half-sisters couldn't help but laugh at how much fun they were having, when they were both blasted out of the sky. They landed on the roof and rolled around. Skara was practically crying, because her wing was pointing in the wrong direction, it was broken.

"Well, I wasn't expecting a couple of weak Bards to be my biggest threat." Athena said.

Winged Luz got up and held her Nini's Violin.

"You, just hurt my sister." She said in anger.

She dragged the bow across the strings and started shooting magic at Athena.

Athena let the bard magic hit her, knocking her back in the air a bit as she judged the power behind it.

'Hmm, not bad. Their bard magic is impressive, but I can handle it.' She thought as she dusted off her chest and rolled her neck, dosing more bard magic attacks.

"Who are you?!" Wing Luz asked, playing and firing at rapid speed!

Athena used her axe to block each attack.

"I am the person that's probably going to be responsible for your death."

Athena looked at Skara and held out a hand, making her hold her head in pain.

"Skara?" Wing Luz said, worried for her sister.

Skara stood up and looked at Wing Luz with solid black eyes. Wing Luz got the violin ready, but was unable to attack, too afraid to hurt her sister.

"That's right, you wouldn't dare hurt your...sister, would you?" Athena asked, questioning if these two were like the last universe.

"Let my sister go!" Wing Luz shouted to her.

"Or what? If you didn't notice, you're not the one in control." Athena said as she turned to Skara. "You know what to do."

Skara raised her Eda's lute. She was about strum it, when there was fire separating the two.