Ch. 1: The Madness Begins

A person in black and red armor walked to see her burning empire. A world of pure evil and dark magic, a place where everyone and everything lives in fear of their Emperor.

"The time has come." She said.

She held out her hand and an axe manifested. She held out her other hand and a portal opened.

"Time for me to expand my empire." She said.

She walked through it, while being watch from two ancient being.

"Brother, it is beginning."

"Indeed, Sister, it's time to call in help."

Dimension K-510-20:

Luz threw a fist, which was countered by Amity. Amity retaliated and threw a low kick that Luz stepped back to dodge before throwing a forward kick, which Amity blocked.

"Good reaction time, keep it up, babe." Luz said as she bounced on her feet.

"Got it." Amity replied, moving in her Hitman Stance.

"So, you ready to throw magic into the mix?" Amity asked.

Luz held up her gloved hand.

"Born ready."

Luz activated her gloves to set her hands on fire as Amity drew a spell circle to cover her arms in abomination goop!

"Let's step it up!" Amity said to her girlfriend with a smirk.

Both girls charged at each other to continue their spar, unaware that two powerful beings were watching and evaluating them.

"This is the one, she has magic and the knowledge of hand to hand combat."

"I agree, Brother."

Amity was put on the defensive as Luz got ready for another strike. Amity put a shield up to block it... only for it to never come. She removed the shield and looked around.

"L-L-Luz?"

Luz was gone.

Dimension C7-5:

The Coven Heads were fighting against a giant Abomination monster. It was made by a mad scientist to get revenge on Darius. A scout ran in.

"Fallback!" He said.

"Are you insane!?" Raine said, "We can't leave while that's rampaging!"

"It's an order from the Emperor!" He said, as a loud screech filled the air.

A shadow moved on the ground, and everyone looked up, seeing a giant blue Phoenix. The phoenix dove and got its talons ready to strike it.

'It's the Phoenix!/Raw raw raw raw!' Eberwolf roared in glee, pointing to Luz.

He was a huge fan of the legend of the Phoenix and he almost wet himself when he saw Luz flying in.

Luz's talons sliced through the Abomination. Luz landed and turned back with a roll.

'Guess I should've sent a faster guard.' She thought, noticing that the Coven Heads were still there.

She stood up and cracked a few of her bones, before turning around and blasting the Abomination with a massive amount of blue fire.

"You want to mess with my Empire, then you have to mess with me." Luz said.

"ROOOOOAH!" It roared from the flames, blocking as best as it could.

"Darius, can you use you magic on it?" Luz asked the abomination coven head.

"I've tried but it seems to be protected by a strong enchantment. Even I can't manipulate it." Darius said to Luz.

Luz looked around, noticing the person standing on a mountain, watching the destruction with glee.

"Well, maybe we need to get the person in charge." Luz said.

She flew up there and stood in front of the guy.

"So, you're the one that made that?" Luz asked.

He immediately ran at her and Luz just delivered a single punch to knock him out. The Abomination fell, and Luz brought the scientist down. She dropped him at the Coven Head's feet and let her powers rest.

"Alright, put him in a cell and-"

She disappeared. All the coven leaders gasped in shock as the two powerful beings from before were watching them.

"This one is even more powerful than the previous one."

"Fire power, regeneration, super strength, instant reincarnation? She'll do great."

The two Luz's were brought to... well, it looked like space to be honest. Their backs hit each other, and they immediately turned around to fight, only to realize, the other person was them.

"Oh my god!/Oh my Titan!" They both said, gazing at each other in shock.

Suddenly they were inside some kind of building. Phoenix lit up, while Luz got ready to use Nature's Wrath. They were both lifted into the air with no ability to move.

"Calm, young ones, you've been summoned for a specific reason." A voice said before a giant woman formed, "I am Equilibrar, a watcher of the Multiverse."

Another one, a male, formed.

"And I am Orden, another Watcher of the Multiverse." He said, "It is our job to protect the multiverse. We've called you here because it's in danger."

"The multiverse? Again?" Luz asks as Phoenix turned toward her in surprise.

"You've done before?" Phoenix asked her.

"Once, it was confusing." Luz said.

"You two are needed in order to save it." Orden said, giving them outfits, "These will protect you when you go through portals. The suit is made of a fire resistant material, formed by the collapsing of a galaxy. The golden belt will tell you which dimension you're in, as well as retrack the suit, and the helmet will protect your vision from the burning portals."

"Why us?" Luz asked.

"Because you two can leave your dimensions without leaving them vulnerable." Equilibrar said, "Now, will you help protect the multiverse?"

Phoenix and Luz looked at each other before turning back to the watchers.

"Yes."
——————————————————————
Fighter Luz Noceda

Dimension: K-510-20 (Kickboxer Universe)

Self Summary: After a traumatizing incident in her youth, Luz was placed in kickboxing classes to help her regain control and strength in her life. Years later and becoming a junior champion, Luz has now become a girl that think more with her heart and less with her head, getting in trouble even though her heat is in the right place.

Special Tools: Glyph Gloves, Wrist length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough. They have the ability to have magic imprinted on them for permanent use. Even glyph patches.

Spells/Glyphs: Light, Ice, Fire, Plant, Power, and Healing

Close Friends: Gus Porter, Willow Park, Eda Clawthorne, and King.

Girlfriend: Amity Blight

Family: Camila Noceda
——————————————————————

Phoenix Luz Noceda

Dimension: Dimension C7-5 (Titan's Wrath Universe)

Summary: After dying from a spike through the heart during the battle on the Emperor's Castle Bridge, Luz is reborn with powers she didn't know she even possessed. The Powers of a Phoenix.

Powers: Healing (Both herself and others), Fire, Flight, Super Strength, Immediate Rebirth, Super Speed (When flying), Phoenix Form.

Spells/Glyphs: Light, Plant, Ice (Not used much.)

Close Friends: Gus Porter, Willow Park, Eda Clawthorne, King.

Girlfriend: Amity Blight

Family: Camila Noceda.