Ch. 11: A Brawl

This universe is from my Owl House AU and Oneshot Ideas:

Chapter 12: The Amazons

---------------------------------------------------

Dimension Al-043:

The duo looked around and saw they were now in a forest, a long ways from Bonesborough strangely.

"What the hell? Why are we around here?" Fighter Luz asked.

"This universe version of us must be here." Phoenix said to her, looking around for her.

"Maybe we'll run into Eda and she knows."

The duo began navigating through the forest, trying to find the direction of owl house at least, before they heard the sound of blunt hitting something else.

"You hear that?" Fighter Luz asked her.

"Yeah, I heard it." Phoenix said with a nod before moving towards the sound on her left. "It's coming from over here."

"Sounds like a bat." Fighter said.

The duo continued to follow the noise before as it became more consistent before reaching a clearing to see someone standing in the middle with a tree in front of them.

"Well, that looks like us." Fighter said.

"Yeah, with a lot of pent-up anger." Phoenix said.

Looking before them, the Luz Noceda of this universe appeared to be 16 years old and angrily bashing a wooden bat against the tree constantly. She was wearing a black tank top, a gray overcast with a hood, blue jeans, and black high tops. She also had biker gloves in her hands with metal studs on the knuckles.

'Wow, she has some anger issues.' Phoenix thought.

The two kept watch over this Luz until she stopped, breathing heavily and wiping sweat from her forehead before she put the bat in her shoulder.

"That's enough for one day." She said before turning to leave the clearing.

"Oh, I don't think it is." Athena said.

This Luz quickly ducked as Athena swung at her, pulling out her bat and swinging as Athena blocked with her arm!

"Ooh, that stings a bit. So you have combat experience?" Athena asked, interested in this version of Luz. "Impressive."

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" She replied, growling at Athena.

"Good, show me what you can do." Athena said.

Athena pushed her back and pulled her axe out, swinging at this Luz as she swung her bat to deflect the blade by hitting the sides! Athena pulled her axe back and let out a hum of approval.

"Impressive." Athena said before dropping her axe, letting it fade away into her shadow. "Let's see what you can do in hand to hand.

Athena charged at her and kicked, making Angry Luz lean to dodge before swinging again but Athena knocked the bat from her hands!

"I said hand to hand." Athena said, before punching her in the stomach, "Show me what you got."

Angry Luz growled before punching her back in the face!

"How's that?!" She screamed with a glare.

She didn't stop as she continued to fight, forcing Athena to fight back as she blocked and punched back.

'Hm, she has an anger in her, her joy is gone.' Athena thought, 'I can use that.'

Athena blocked and kicked her in the stomach before grabbing her by the jacket and pulling her closer.