Ch. 13: Nano

This universe is from mine and Mr. Hardcor3/MarkChapmon001's story:

Cyborg Luz
---------------------------------------------------

"Hey." Fighter Luz said, making Phoenix turn to her as they flew to the next dimension.

"What?" Phoenix asked.

"I know it's not gonna be easy and I believe you can do it but, do YOU think you'll be able to forgive your Lilith?" Fighter Luz asked.

"I don't know, and right now, I just want to make it to the next dimension."

The human Luz nodded to her as the portal landed them in the next version of the Boiling Isles.

Dimension Na-n08ot5:

"Okay, looks like a normal Boiling Isles." Phoenix said.

"Yeah. I wonder what we look like here. A witch? Still a human? Or maybe even a biped demon?" Fighter Luz listed off as their suits retracted into their belts.

An explosion went off and the two didn't even need to look at each other before running to the source.

'Athena!' They thought, getting ready to fight and protect this version of themselves if she's near.

They made it to the source of the explosion and saw two people, one was a version of them, the other was Amity with an Abomination arm.

'Amity?' They thought, staring at the unique abomination arm as it began to shift form.

It became a sharp blade and she charged at Athena with it.

"RAAAH!" Amity shouted out, slashing at Athena as the dark magic user dodged her wild attacks.

"Interesting arm aside, your skill needs improvement." Athena judged before the other Luz seemingly teleported behind her. "You, on the other hand....."

Athena ducked and did a leg sweep, knocking both cyborgs down.

"Disappointing but I feel like you're holding back on me." Athena said, turning her head as she summoned her axe.

"Amity!" Cyborg Luz said.

"On it!" Amity said, as her arm morphed into a ray gun and fired at Athena.

Athena dodged the Ray gun blasts as Cyborg Luz leaned down, opening her back!

"Eat scatter missiles!" Cyborg Luz shouted, firing multiple missiles into the air and towards Athena.

"Woah, that's awesome." Fighter Luz said.

"Yeah but look." Phoenix said as Athena summoned Husk's and had them be cannon fodder for the missiles. "She's still holding her own. We need to stop her, how about a sneak attack?"

"You had me at attack." Fighter Luz said, cracking her knuckles. "Got a plan in mind?"

"Distract her, I'll get her from behind."

"Gladly. I know how to be loud when I want to be." Fighter Luz said, before placing her hand on the ground. "Just need a little boost."

With the push of her ice glyph, she was launched from an ice pillar into the air and dived down towards Athena. She angled her body in air so her leg was going to be the first thing Athena would be hit by. Cyborg Luz's nanobots picked up on something incoming, making her look up and see another version of her?

'Guys, are you seeing this?' Cyborg Luz thought in surprise.

"Indeed." The Nanobots said.

Amity also looked up.