Ch. 9: The Blacksmith

This universe is from mine and Mr. Hardcor3/MarkChapmon001's story:

A Blacksmith Among Witches

---------------------------------------------------

Dimension M-30:

A new portal opened, and the duo landed in the middle of a front yard, seeing a mansion in front of them as the sun appeared to be setting.

"Looks like we landed in rich person's yard." Phoenix commented as their suits retracted. "Hopefully Athena hasn't caused too much damage by now."

"Is this Blight Manor?" Fighter asked, "Why did we land here?"

Before she could respond, Athena's axe cleaved Phoenix's head from her body.

"Because I'm still here!" Athena shouted as she prepared to kill Fighter Luz, only having seconds with Phoenix "dead."

The kickboxer jumped away and used the ice glyph, firing a large spike of ice at Athena! Athena used her axe and cut it in two.

"Not bad, but you'll have to do better than that." Athena said.

She ran, planning on attacking Fighter with the axe, when a new axe, seemingly made of ice, intercepted her strike.

"I will ask you one time to get off my property!" This new Luz said.

Fighter and Athena looked over this Luz, seeing she had witch ears and wearing just a tank top with jeans. The axe in her hands was very interesting, unlike anything either of them saw.

"Well, looks like you came out to party." Athena said with a chuckle before noticing she was being pushed back. "Oh, and you have some strength behind you."

Blacksmith Luz backed off and swung her axe up, knocking Athena backwards. Athena swung her axe and charged at the new Luz. Blacksmith Luz tightened the grip on her axe and blocked Athena's strike. Athena's axe bounced of the handle of Blacksmith Luz's and made sparks. Athena then went for a low swing with her axe, but Blacksmith Luz managed to dodge it. Blacksmith Luz spun her axe above her head before slamming it into the ground, causing ice spikes to grow from the ground. Athena barely dodged them before they could impale her, but it caused her to fall to the ground and gave Blacksmith Luz the chance to run and jump, fulling planning to bring the massive axe onto the chest of Athena. Athena managed to roll out of the way and kicked Blacksmith Luz, knocking her into the ice, making her drop her weapon.

"What are you going to do now?" Athena asked, a smile behind her mask.

"I'll use my secret weapon." Blacksmith Luz said.

Fighter and Phoenix, who came back to life just a second after Blacksmith Luz arrived, wondered what this weapon could be. Blacksmith Luz took in a deep breath.

"SOMEONE HIT ME!" She yelled.

It was quiet for a second, before the door to the Manor was blasted off.

"WHAT!?"

Everyone turned to the explosion, wondering just who would come to apparently saved Blacksmith Luz.

"Hehehehe, you're gonna get it now." She said to Athena.

"Who the fuck is hurting my child!" Odalia screamed, seeing the woman with the axe, "Eda, Cam, Raine, get out here! Someone with an axe is hurting Luz!"

"Odalia is your mom?!" Fighter and Phoenix asked in shock, looking to Blacksmith Luz.

"Damn, that's seems cruel." Athena commented.