Ch. 17: Birthmark

This universe is from mine and Mr. Hardcor3/MarkChapmon001's story:

Birthmark
---------------------------------------------------

(Warning: Very LONG chapter)

In the dimensional tunnel, they felt this tunnel was tougher than the others. Like the universe they were heading for was so much more different than the last few they visited!

Dimension: ST4r-J22

They landed and looked around, seeing the Boiling Isles. Fighter looked at her hand and pressed the plant glyph, letting a flower grow from it.

"Good, the glyphs work here." Fighter said.

"And this Boiling Isles doesn't look that different. So far so good." Phoenix said, looking around.

They kept their suits on and went to Bonesborough, which was very deserted. In the center was a statue... of Lilith. Fighter walked up and looked at it.

"For the Beloved Emperor." Fighter said, surprised. "Lilith is the emperor here?"

"Nope! I'm done." Phoenix said, with her hands up. "I've put up with a lot of things, but I draw the line at an Emperor Lilith!"

"So you're just going to let Athena do what she wants here?" Fighter Luz asked.

"Maybe not but I will NOT deal with her while we are here!" Phoenix said as she pointed to the Emperor Lilith statue. "We are going to avoid any and ALL contact with her while we are here. PERIOD!"

"You really have to get over your thing with Lilith, it's becoming an obsession." Fighter said, groaning and rubbing her temple.

"She killed me... TWICE!" Phoenix yelled, holding up two fingers.

"I know but still, you are like a BROKEN RECORD about this!" Fighter shouted, feeling annoyed.

"Do you know what it's like to be stabbed in the chest?! It is MURDER, both painfully and literally!" Phoenix shouted, jabbing Fighter's helmet with her finger.

"Get your finger out of my face." Fighter said to her, glaring through her helmet.

"Or else what?!" Phoenix shouted, jabbing the helmet again.

Before either could say anything, the head of the statue was cut off by an axe. Both of them jumped back as it crashed in front of them, looking up to see Athena standing on top of the statue.

"Better now?" She asked, looking at Phoenix.

'Yes.' Phoenix thought but wouldn't admit it.

"You're finished, Athena." Phoenix said, putting her fists up. "This is the end of the line for you."

"I agree." Athena said, gesturing to Bonesborough. "This dimension holds that last item I need."

"And after that?" Fighter Luz asked.

"Hehehehe, you'll have to wait and see." Athena said before jumping high into the air!

As she came down, Athena slammed her axe down between them. The ground divides as they move to both sides, preparing fire balls in hands.

"You're out of luck this time, I got magic here!" Fighter shouted, holding a golden fireball.

"And I have something as well." Athena comments.

Phoenix was blasted by a large beam of magic, resulting in Fighter looking over and seeing this dimension's Luz... with black eyes.

"It occured to me, it would make so much sense if I got one of the most powerful Luz's on my side." Athena said, finding this amusing.