Ch. 5: Kure

This universe is from my Owl House AU and Oneshot Ideas:

Chapter 16: Luz Kure Noceda

---------------------------------------------------------

Dimension D3-M0n$:

Phoenix and Fighter landed in their next world.

"Okay, it looks like the Boiling Isles."

"That means this is another universe where we end up here." Fighter Luz said as they suits retracted into their belts. "Now we just have to find us."

A loud BOOM was heard as they looked around in shock, wondering what made that loud of a boom!

"Do you think that could be Athena?" Fighter Luz asked.

"Honestly... that could be another Luz." Phoenix said, "We are known for making those. Only difference is I'm the Emperor in my world and can get away with it."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense." Fighter Luz said before another BOOM was heard. "But let's see if that is a Luz and see just what made her powerful enough to do that."

"Alright." Phoenix said, grabbing Fighter Luz, "Let's go see."

Phoenix flew off to the source of the explosion. Both of them followed the booms as they got louder and a bit more frequent. Within a few minutes, they reached an empty quarry in the forest where a dust cloud was kicking up against a wall.

"Down there!" Fighter Luz said, pointing to the cloud.

Phoenix flew down and landed. The two looked at the cloud. This dimensions Luz walks out... with solid black sclera and white iris eyes.

"Athena got her." Phoenix said as she got on guard.

"That means she must be close." Fighter Luz said in agreement.

"Who? Also, who are you two and why do you look like me?" The Luz asked, confusing them.

'She's not under Athena's control? But then why are her eyes like that?' They both thought.

Their thoughts were disrupted by Athena's axe getting between them.

"So, I see you're still following me." Athena said.

The trio turned to Athena as she summoned her axe back to her hand, her armor was still cracked. Meaning she didn't have any time to repair her armor.

"When you threaten the multiverse, we'll always be on your ass to stop you!" Fighter Luz shouted at her.

"Multiverse? That explains why you two look like me." The black eyed Luz said to them, "So, who's this other person?"

"She's trying to conquer it." Phoenix said, lighting up, "But that's not going to happen."

"Because you two are going to stop me? Keep telling yourselves that." Athena said as she looked towards the new Luz, who immediately gained her interest. "As for you, just by your eyes, I can tell there's something special about you for a human Luz."

"Oh, I'm more than just Human." Kure Luz said.

'More than just human?' Phoenix and Fighter Luz thought in confusion.

"Really? Then why don't you give us all a show? Let's see if you're more than human!" Athena shouted as she charged towards her, her axe ready!

"Fine then." Kure Luz said.

Kure Luz charged at Athena with a challenging glare before she moved to the side as Athena swung her axe!

'Kure Tradition: Hard Slam!' She thought as shoulder slammed Athena, launching her away with surprising power!