I Want You

As he opened the door, she reached for his front, muscular arm.

She closed the door behind the two with her foot, hooking her arms around Tim's neck.

She placed her lips onto Tim's, him smiling as she slowly let go. She kissed him again, grazing her tongue against his lower lip. Tim accepted gladly, snaking his arms around her small waist as he placed his tongue with hers, Lucy moaning into the kiss. The two walked backwards, until Lucy's back hit the cold island. She hitched a breath at the sudden touch, placing on hand on Tim's stomach. She brought her hand under Tim's shirt, slowly dragging it up. Reaching his chiseled abs, she traced each defined line with her finger, the other hand busy trying to remove his shirt.

Tim assisted the woman, bringing his arms up. As she looped the shirt over his head, his lips moved to below her neck, sucking at the sensitive spot, then trailing down to her neck. He licked and teased, knowing just where he liked to be touched.

Lucy moaned into his shoulder as he slightly bit at her jaw, then her ear. He suddenly brought his hands to her legs, placing her on top of the cold island.

She removed her own top, revealing a bra holding perfect breasts. Tim awed as he gazed into her tits, tracing his hand against the lining of the lingerie.

Lucy removed her pink bra, Tim cupping both tits with his large hands. As he toyed with one in his mouth, the other hand was busy teasing her other nipple.

"Just like that." Lucy moaned, hands gripping at his hair. His head dipped lower, tongue grazing under her breasts. His hand trailed how her toned stomach, stopping at the hem of her skirt.

"Are you sure?" Tim asked, looking into her eyes as he tucked the loose hair behind her ear.

Lucy moaned a yes, bringing her lips to his again, her lipstick was smudged against her own face, and there were few lip imprints on Tim's face, some on his shoulder.

Tim dipped one finger at the band of her skirt, then brought his hands to the end of it, slithering them up her smooth legs and large thighs.

His fingers reached the small fabric at her hips, touching the in between of her legs. Her pussy was already so wet, at just the bare touch of him. He stroked a finger at the fabric, the pool growing larger. He pulled the small thong off her hips and onto the floor, sliding a single finger onto her pussy.

Lucy dig her nails into his shoulder, throwing her back. She removed her skirt swiftly, smirking as she tilted her head.

Lucy grabbed his hand, stopping his from continuing. She got herself off the counter, her naked body capturing Tim's gaze.

She brought her hands to his swelling bulge. She carefully unzipped his pants, pressing her hand against his soaking boxers. Lucy got onto her tippy toes, reaching for his ear. "You're just as wet as me, aren't you?" She whispers, licking his ear before continuing with her hands. She cupped her hands on his underwear, circling one finger over his bulging tip. Her hands caressed at his cock, slowly removing his boxers.

Her eyes enlarged heavily at his size, gasping sarcastically as she brought her lips to his tip.

"Fuck, Luce," He groaned, closing his eyes as he dipped his head.

She kissed his piece repeatedly, groping at his balls. She grazed her tongue, giggling as his leg twitched.

She removed herself from the floor after removing his jeans, him stepping out of them and her standing up.

Lucy propped herself onto the island again, waving her legs. She hooked her legs Tim's waist, her arms around his neck.

Tim slowly brought her off the counter, her ass recoiling as it peeled back. He was no carrying her, his arms meeting at her back as she slowly bounced up and down on his large cock. Her moth created a perfect O shape as he slid in once, eyebrows curving and cheeks flushing red.