Touch of Fire

credits: luv4oneil loved the whole "massage" chapter you made in that one story, just had to incorporate into this! 😉🤩

-

"You and Lucy work out your problems?" Angela nudged Tim's arm, noticing his lack of communication.

"We're fine, not dating." He coldly replied, back to his normal self.

She patted at Tim's back, then squeezed it.

"Something's going on. Did you get laid?"

Tim rolled his eyes, leaving the break room. He searched the room for his gopher, cutting corners to lose Angela and her prying questions.

"We slept together. That's it," he shrugged, placing his coffee on the wooden, long table. Angela joined his side, squeaks and gasps escaping her mouth as she tried comprehending the entire thing.

"You and Chen?" Lopez gasped again, holding her face with her hands.

Tim nodded with an annoyed look in his face, eyes large and mouth straight with raised brows. He sipped at his coffee, fidgeting with the sleeve of the cup.

"But you're not together?" Tim shook his head.

"Well, if you're happy I'm happy. If you need me talking to Lucy I can." She shrugged, fixing a few pieces of her hair.

Lucy walked into the bullpen, waving to Tim and Angela before meeting up with John and Aaron.

Chen shot a quick message to Tim, Angela peering over the lit screen.

Tim scoffed, shuffling further from the nosy woman.

"Loser," she chuckled, grabbing her own phone.

L: You owe me a massage.

Tim shot Lucy a glare, eyes large as he noticed her small smirk.

T: Your place?

L: Tamara's out for the next few hours, I'll ask her to stay out longer.

-

"I can't believe you let me bathe in Ashley's old stuff. Hey, we may not be a thing but I still expect to be treated correctly." Lucy huffed, and entered, crossing her legs in the shop.

"Sorry, your highness." Tim chuckled. "I've already thrown away the stuff," he added. Lucy nodded, rolling down her window. Tim placed his hand on Lucy's thigh, running it up and down.

"Tim," Lucy groaned, hinting to the camera.

"They don't check those without reason. And, they delete the footage every month. You and I both know that," Tim smirked, squinting his eyes as he watched the road flood with cars.

"Still, we have to be careful." Lucy giggled, resting her hand on top of Tim's.

The day rolled smoothly, Lucy making comments on Tim's attempts to piss off Nolan.

"You gotta stop being mean to him!" Lucy whined, entering the shop. She clicked her seatbelt, letting Tim resume their drive.

"What? It's funny!" Tim smiled, rolling down their windows.

"Ha-ha."

-

"Ang," Tim brushed her arm, both walking out of the investigation room.

"You really think she did it?" He asked, crossing his arms. Lucy came out of the observation room, eyebrows drawn.

"No, her boyfriend though? I've got a feeling we're going to see him again." Lopez shook her head, handing Bradford a few papers. Lucy trotted behind them, walking to the second interrogation room.