I'm Better Than Her

Tim's eyes were big and soft, his hands were holding onto his belt, and the small pout her wore absolutely broke Lucy's heart.

"What do you want from me? I've already blocked Ashley, I've handled Chris, I talked to.." Timothy stammered, grabbing a chair from the precinct's lobby. I need her to be mine . Nobody will treat her the way I can.

"Who else did you talk to?" Lucy questioned, joining his side.

"I told your mother to back off," Tim whispered. "I'm sorry, but when you kept complaining about her I couldn't help myself." Tim tried reaching for her forearm.

Lucy removed her arm off the table, cupping one hand in the other on her lap.

"Lucy." His eyes were dark.

"Tim, this isn't how it works and you know that." Lucy crossed her arms, shaking her head.

"I'll tell you what... I'm gonna send you an address, and you're going to show up. You're not going to ask questions, you're just going to show up." Lucy tested, running her hand up his legs before leaving the lobby.

Her touch is too good to resist.

Hours passed, it had now been dark in the bright Los Angeles.

Tim B
Lucy: "1971 Acker Cir. 8PM. don't be lateeee

Read by Tim at 7:26 PM

**

Timothy speeded into his car, careless about his speed.

Upon arriving, his eyes fluttered as he tried to clear his vision. The location was an old motel nearby a run down diner, and a small gas station.

Lucy had texted him the number "6" as he was driving, and her car hadn't been parked outside. Tim hesitated for a moment, then worked against his denial. She likes me, she wouldn't have fucked me if not. Right?

Lucy stood near a window, waiting for Tim's arrival. His footsteps approached closer, and she disappeared into the dark of the room.

She grabbed her phone from the lousy bed, fingers tapping on the screen.

"Your key is under the mat," the text pinged. Timothy bent downwards to reached the mat, grabbing the small metal. He shoved it into the door's knob, turning once.

"There's a blindfold on the bed, put it on and rid your phone." Another text pinged, the screen brightening the dim room.

Lucy stepped out of her own room, 5.

She opened and closed the door behind him, laughing to herself at the image. Timothy Bradford was under her command, wrapped around her talented finger.

Lucy brought herself towards Tim, grazing her fingertips on his veiny and muscular arm, kissing his shoulder. She removed his shirt for him, careful to not remove his blindfold. Her hands traveled to his chest, kissing at his jaw.

Tim didn't say a word, only stood still with his hands in fists.

"Kitty got your tongue?" She grazed her hands against his stubble, placing a finger on his lips. She moved them so she could kiss him once, then began to step forward, and he stepped back.

"Ashley could never do this to you, could she? Turn you on with a simple touch, or get you hard with just a kiss?" Lucy gasped audibly in a sarcastic way, her hand now cupping his size in his jeans.