"I Missed You"

Lucy giggled as she sprinted to Tim's door, jiggling her copied key into the lock. He had only been a few feet behind, inching closer to her slowly. Finally unlocking the door, hurrying inside. Tim sped up his pace as she began closing the door, his hand meeting between the door and its frame.

He let out a small smirk, closing the door behind himself, turning the small lock.

In front of him was Lucy, standing with her hands clasped behind her back. He swiftly pulled her in, one hand at the back of her neck and the other at her waist. She shot her hands to his abdomen, then tugged at the hem of his shirt. Lucy gave a small laugh before letting Tim press his lips onto hers, her heart immediately racing. His tongue grazed her lower lip, and she instantly parted her lips, letting her tongue meet with his.

Stumbling, they began walking, Tim swiped a hand behind Lucy's head before her back hit the cold wall. She moaned into their kiss, the feel sending shivers up her spine. She got onto her tip-toes, letting Tim hook her legs around his waist. His hands rested at her ass, squeezing tightly as he lead her to the kitchen's island. She removed her own shirt, then helped him removes his, her legs still latched onto his waist.

Her breasts sat beautifully in her pink bra, bust spilling over the fabric at just the slightest. She removed her lips from Tim's, taking in air as Tim dipped his head to her neck. Her breath hitched, a small gasp escaping her mouth when Tim propped his lips to Lucy's neck, sucking and kissing at the fragile spot. He grazed his teeth against her soft, sweet skin, letting Lucy lose her fingers in his hair. Her back arched slightly as Tim moved to her collarbone, and she wrapped his hair around her small fingers, tugging every time Tim placed his lips onto her wanting, ready body.

"Tim," Lucy whined, removing her lips from his neck. He slowly arose, lifting his head.

"I want you. Now," Lucy begged, eyebrows curving and eyes pleading. She tugged at the belt loops on his jeans, earning a chuckle from Bradford.

"We switching roles?" He pressed their foreheads together as a smirk grew on his face. Luce smiled, nodding her head impatiently with her eyes closed.

"Tim," Lucy pleaded, placing a kiss on his lips.

He laughed again, scooting her closer.

Tim brought his lips back to Lucy's, the familiar taste of honey and strawberries mixing with his slight hint of mint.

She slid her own jeans off, struggling at her ankles. Tim carelessly threw them behind himself, slithering his hands up her legs and to her thighs. He admired Lucy for a moment, rubbing his rough hands at her soft skin, his fingers tracing circles on her knees.

"You attached to your underwear?" Bradford husked. Chen's eyebrows drew together.

"Wha.." A quick sound of fabric ripping answering her hasty question. Her panties slipped off completely, sliding off her legs and landing beside Tim's feet.

Tim used two fingers, plunging into Lucy. An instant moan escaped her mouth, and she quickly covered her lips with her palm, eyes squeezed shut as Tim pumped in and out of her with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Let me hear you." The words left Lucy with a pool between her legs, and her face flustered as she removed her own hand, hooking it to Tim's neck. Her lips met his again, their kisses sloppy with Lucy's soft moans slipping.

Tim's pants eventually came off as well, and began tugging at the waist and of his boxers, when he was interrupted.

"This isn't going to work," he huffed, grabbing Lucy off the table, turning her body so she faced her disregarded clothes on the island, and he removed his own boxers. His cock was hard and twitching as he moved Lucy's lace underwear slightly, slipping his condom. He held her underwear there, hands cupping her ass. He slid himself in, looking up at Lucy for confirmation. His size was larger than Lucy remembered as he slid inside of her; loud, lovely moans filling the room. His hand reached for her hair, twisting it around his fist.  His other hand moved to her lower back, holding her still as he pounded into her ass.

Her eyes flew open, her vision blurry as she moaned and grunted, trying to grip onto the cold marble. Her tits bounced each time Tim pounced into her, each time deeper than the previous. He squeezed at her red ass again, fucking her slowly, then quickly again, thrusting harder into her as he began moaned himself. Lucy swore she could see stars, the feeling of Tim inside her like no other. Each moan he sounded out got her that much closer to the edge, and the moment he spoke, "Tell me you missed me," she collapsed. Her knees buckled, a loud, sexy sound escaping her large, pink, and very fuckable lips.

"I mm" her breathing struggled, heavy pants rising as Tim snaked his hands up her back and to the hook of her bra. Swiftly, he undid the only piece of clothing she wore, tossing it aside.

"I missed you." Her eyes screwed shut, suddenly clenching her walls around Tim's dick, melting and shivering as the two released, Tim's condom filling. "Hm, I miss you," she hummed, panting. Lucy's orgasm ran down her inner thigh, Tim quick to swipe it with the tip of his swollen, twitching cock.

"I missed you so much, baby." Tim hummed into Chen's ear, his crotch against her swelled ass cheek as he massaged her tits.

"You're so ready for me, always." Tim moaned, leaving multiple kisses on Lucy's back. His hands ran at her sides, feeling her curves. His hands reached for his erotic dick, removing the slippery latex.

He stroked himself, watching as Lucy shifted her ass.

"Baby, you feel so good." His two fingers entered Lucy's slim, wet pussy, earning more moans from Chen as he kissed up her back and shoulders.

"I missed you Tim, shit, I missed you." Lucy cried out, Bradford fingering her faster, leaving small bite prints and purple marks at her shoulders.

His grunts were rough, peering his head over to watch Lucy's expressions ease in pleasure.

Her tits bounced as Tim pumped harder, placing one hand on her stomach.

Tim slowly slid out his fingers, bringing them to his mouth. He sucked at his two fingers, and Lucy looked back, teeth biting onto her lower lip.

He kneeled for a moment, grabbing a new condom. His discarded the other one, stroking and feeling himself. Tim slipped himself into the latex, repositioning it.

"No, no. Stop."

"Stay there," Lucy muttered, waving her light, pink nails.

A small smirk was plastered on Tim's face, his hands squeezing Chen's ass. Her skin against his palms felt like dough; large and soft. Lucy arched her back, Tim's kisses on her inner thighs leaving goosebumps on her plumped skin.

His mouth reached Lucy's swollen clit, tongue grazing just the slightest. Her legs twitched, gasps leaving Chen's lips.

"So beautiful," Tim spoke against her skin. His tongue entered her, sucking and gently tugging with her teeth.