PARTY!!! (Big Bang Daesung) [Romance, Cute, Funny]

"Merong." You said with a laugh, sticking your tongue out at your boyfriend. Desung laughed, pinching your cheek. "Cutie. You know you love me." He said, poking your sides. "Yah, hajima, I told you not to do that!" You giggled, swatting his hands away. The Big bang members watched your love fest, Seungri pretending to gag while GD and Taeyang laughed, the only members who understood since they had girlfriends as well.

"You guys are adorable." GD commented, grinning and ruffling your hair. "No, I'm just cute." You joked. "There's that too." Taeyang said with a laugh. "Yah, you have your own. Mine." Daesung said, possessively grabbing you and pulling you towards him. GD laughed hysterically while Taeyang blushed and ferociously tried to tell Daesung it wasn't like that, finally pleading us not to tell Hyorin that.

"We understand hyung." Seungri said with a smirk, pleased at a new pice of information to blackmail his hyung with. "You're screwed now." GD laughed, shoving Taeyang playfully. Taeyang cursed under his breath, lying down on the couch. You were at their GD's Villa, and he had invited you all over for dinner. The other girls couldn't go because of schedules, and since you weren't famous, you had all the time in the world.

"Do you want any drinks?" You offered, standing up. "Sure. There's wine and champagne in the fridge, I'll help you get the cups." GD said, standing up. You followed him into the kitchen and GD got the cups down for you. "Guys, who wants what?" I asked loudly. "I WANT CHAMPAGNE!!!" Seungri screamed, and you laughed. "I WANT WINE!!!" T.O.P exclaimed, and you heard something being thrown as Taeyang shushed them. You laughed, shaking your head. "Jagi?" You asked. "Champagne." He said with a smile. "Me too." Taeyang said.

"I'll help you serve. I'm getting wine for me. What do you want?" GD asked. "Thanks GD, I'll get champagne." You said. "Yah, how many times have I told you to call me Jiyoung?" GD scolded playfully. "Fine, Jiyoung-oppa." You mocked. He nodded in satisfaction, laughing lightly. We served the drinks and handed them out, and you sat town next to Daesung, Desung wrapping an arm around you and pulling you close. "A toast." GD said, raising his glass. We raised our glasses, looking at him. "To the new young lovers, I hope your, and all of our, relationships last long and are healthy. And hopefully our two remaining members can find love." GD joked.

We smiled, and Desung kissed your cheek sweetly. "Also, to Big Bang. To our fans who love us, and to our success. I hope we can be together for a long, long time." GD said, raising his glass. "Cheers!" We celebrated, drinking down the alchohol. Seungri cheered loudly, standing up. "Woo! Let's party!" He said excitedly, running into GD's music room. T.O.P followed after him, bringing a stuffed shark with him him. "These idiots. I brought them over to eat, not get drunk." GD sid, shaking his head.

"It was only a matter of time." Taeyang said. GD shrugged and chugged his wine, walking after the boys. "What about you two?" Taeyang asked, standing up. Desung looked at you with a smile. "Go ahead, we'll come later. I wanna spend some time alone with (y/n) first." He said, looking back at Taeyang. He smiled and nodded, winking at us and walking after his members, closing the door. Daesung turned to you with a loving smile, kissing your forehead.

"It's finally just us two." He murmured. You blushed and nodded, laying you head on Daesung's shoulder. "It never thought I would love just staying in silence with a girl. You're making me discover all kinds of things." He joked. "Well, that means I'm doing my job as your girlfriend right jagi." You said. Daesung chuckled, bringing you even closer to him and kissing your hair.

You sipped your drinks quietly, enjoying the silence and hearing the faint music of karaoke in the music room. "Jagi..." Daesung started. "Mm?" You answered, looking up at him. He smiled and pecked your lips, stroking your cheek lightly. "I know I say this alot but...you know I love you right?" He asked, pecking your lips again.

You giggled again. He did say that alot, but you know he meant it every single time. You smiled to yourself, hugging him lightly. "I love you too Daesung." You said. He smiled and tilted your head up, finally kissing you on the lips, a happy smile forming between you. "Yo, I have a ton of spare rooms if you need it!" We heard GD yell, and Seungri laughed maniacally. You heard something hit Daesung's head, and you looked to see a condom on the floor. Your face went bright red as Daesung jumped up and ran after Taeyang with a wine bottle, threatening to throw him off the third story.

"YAH!"