VIXX Ravi [Requested]

"Ravi-ah." You called, beckoning him over. Ravi looked up from his phone, smiling as he saw you and walking over. "You called?" He asked with a grin. "Yes, kind sir." You mocked, rolling your eyes at him. "We need to buy more things at home. Mom said she doesn't want me to go alone, so guess who's stuck with me?" You said sarcastically. "Oh joy. Omonim really is desperate now, isn't she?"Ravi said with a chuckle. You snorted, looking up at him.

"It's even worse at home." He chuckled at your comment, putting an arm around you. "Kaja~" he exclaimed, running off. You chuckled at the dork, running after him. You walked to the superstore near your neighborhood, Ravi grabbing a shopping cart. "Hey, get in. I'll wheel you around the store." Ravi said, making racing noises. You laughed, throwing an apple at him. "No. You'll kill me." You joked. He pouted, following after you sadly. You sighed, poking his cheek. "Stop sulking or I won't buy ice cream." You said. He stood up straight almost automatically. "Ne~."He said happily, racing through the halls. You laughed at you childhood best friend.

You had been neighbors for a long time, his house right next to yours. Ravi may look tough with all his tattoo's and manly exterior, but in actuality he was a cute dork who loved to play around. He was a musical genius, and he loved his friends and was extremely protective, getting scary when any suspicious dude was around you. Scratch that, more like any dude. Let's just say your mother absolutely loved him, and made up any scheme to get you two some alone time.

Honestly, your relationship with Ravi was complicated. You had been friends for a long time;things were perfect. But, you couldn't place your exact feelings for him. Did you like him? Yes. Was it love? You weren't sure. Did he like you back? Who knows. It's been like that for years now. He treated you like a best friend, so you took that as a no.

"Yah, why are you spacing out?" He called. "Oh, shush you."You exclaimed, hurrying after him. You bought the necessities, and walked out, Ravi insisting on carrying most of the bags. You walked home together, Ravi munching on the promised ice cream. You laughed as chocolate ice cream got on the corner of his lips, shaking your head.

"Jeez, you're such a messy eater." You said, lowering his ice cream from his mouth and wiping the ice cream off with your thumb. He stared down at you, his cheeks turning pink. "Yah..." he murmured, looking away. You smiled. "All done. Be more neat, would you?" You said. He looked at you, nodding slightly. You went to resume walking when Ravi dropped the bags, grabbing your hips and stopping you.

You blushed brightly, his hands warm on your hips as you felt his fingers on your skin. He made circles with his thumb on your side, looking down at you. This was a whole new side of him... he looked handsome, and he looked down at you with longing and his eyes were hazy. He was close, extremely close... "Yah...you did that on purpose, didn't you?" He murmured, tilting his head.

Your heart wanted to beat out of your chest, your face warm. "Eh? W-what are you talking about?" You stuttered rapidly. He smirked and your heart leaped. "You knew that I wouldn't be able to help myself did you?" He murmured, looking into your eyes, then down to your lips. You held your breath as he leaned down, tilting his head and pressing his lips against yours.

They were warm and soft, the kiss unusually gentle and sweet, filled with longing and feeling. Your lips separated hesitantly and he took no time in taking your lips again, making the kiss deeper as he pulled you closer, gently pulling at your hips until there was no distance left. Screw it. You pulled him down to you as you wrapped your arms around him, happily kissing him back.

You pulled away for breath after a while, looking up at him with a flush. "I guess mom succeeded this time huh?" You said breathlessly. He chuckled, pinching your cheek. "Thank god. I've been waiting to do that for so long now."He said. You frowned. "Wait, really?" You asked. He nodded, picking the groceries back up. "Ever since 8th grade I think. Just...not as explicit." he said. You blushed, hitting him lightly. "Yah! Byuntae!" You exclaimed. "Bwo?! I just meant passionate, not like that! Jesus, you say I'm a pervert." He said with a laugh.

"Oh, shush, you." You said, cooling your cheeks. "Well, I was being serious. I've liked you for a while. I just never wanted to ruin our friendship because you seemed to love being friends." He said. "I do love being friends." You said. He stumbled, almost falling on his face if you hadn't caught him. "Yah, let me finish before you die." You joked. "I love being friends, but I love being a couple even more. Well, if we were a couple." You said quickly.

"Wait, who says we aren't?" Ravi exclaimed, grabbing your hand. "I just confessed to you, and you just accepted. To me, that's a green light. You're mine now." He said with a wink, dragging a surprised you home. You walked inside together, your mom screaming in victory seeing your interlocked hands. "Omma!"You whined, hiding your face in Ravi's chest. He chuckled, hugging you tightly. "I KNEW IT! It's about time, Ravi! I have given you so many opportunities for this, and it finally happened! Oh, now I can die happy." She exclaimed

"What?! NO! You are not leaving me alone!" You exclaimed. "Wait, you thought I was serious? Of course I'm not going to die now, I want to live long enough to see my grandchildren running around!" She exclaimed. Ravi choked on the water he was drinking, and your face turned bright red.

"OMMA!"
"OMONIM!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if this sucked, I was just in a rush because I haven't uploaded in a while and I didn't want to keep you waiting!!! Please don't hate me I tried my best! I kind of tweaked the requirements, because I can only imagine Ravi like this ^_^. He would be pretty bold....ANYWAY

I'm really busy with school, so I'll try to keep up tad in as much as possible, also, for my 2K read special, I'll make a special chapter that you guys can choose the group! I'll give a list down below, and you guys vote which group you want, and I will write it for my 2K special also....

OH MY GOSH 2,000 READS THIS IS INSANE I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR READING AHHHH

I'm good :3

Alright here's the list:

GOT7
EXO
BTS
SEVENTEEN
VIXX
BIG BANG
SHINee
Block B

Vote in the comments or message me, and I'll reveal the votes in the next update. I look forward to it! Saranghaeyo!!!