SHINee Minho [Requested]

"______-ah~!" Key called, pulling you into a hug. You hugged your best friend tightly, breathing in his familiar cologne. "Key, how are you?" You asked, pulling back to look at him. "It's been so boring without you! You have no idea what it's like seeing the same old boring faces every day." Key said with an eye roll.

"Yah, these familiar faces are paying for your food today, so stop complaining." Jonghyun bit back, giving you a hug. "Jonghyun, how have you been?" You asked. "It's good to see you ____. Keys right, it's been uneventful without you here. You should come by more often, instead of just coming by to see Minho." He said with a pout.

You giggled. "I'm sorry guys, I really should, I've just been so busy. Training is a drag and I really have no time to visit anymore. You should know that better than me."you joked. They nodded, nostalgic smiles on their faces. Onew popped up next to you, smiling his charming smile and giving me a hug.

"Where is that dunce anyways?" Key said with a 'tch', his diva coming out. "He was having trouble with the buttons on his outfit, so a cordi-noona went to help him and Taemin." Onew said with a snicker,  shaking his head.

"Jeez, one person wasn't enough?" Jonghyun asked. You laughed, and turned to see the familiar faces of Taemin and Minho, who had a huge cheesy grin on his face at the sight of you. "Jagiiiii!" He called, picking you up in a hug and twirling you around, making you slightly dizzy.

"Yah, let me down." You exclaimed, hitting his arm. He pouted and put you down, sulking to himself. "She loves us more." Key joked, back-hugging you. You rolled my eyes and elbowed him, earning an 'oomph' from the flamboyant man. The members laughed as Key choked on air, and you grabbed Minho's hand. "I'm taken already, thank you." You joked, hugging Minho tightly.

"Stop the cuteness or I'll throw up on you." Taemin joked, curling his fingers. You stuck your tongue out, clinging onto Minho. He smiled and put his arms around you. "So, where do you want to go jagi?" He asked. You thought for a minute. "I don't know....but let's go somewhere with the other members! I haven't seen them in a long time and I missed them too." You said with a pout.

"Aww~" They said in unision. Minho chuckled. "Alright, that's fine with me." Key threw his hands up. "Let's go to the mall! I've been dying to buy ______ some new clothes!" He exclaimed. "Whats wrong with the ones I have now?"I asked accusingly. "Well....let's just say they don't scream 'future kpop star' they say 'baggy sweater and jeans with flip flops'." Key said with a click of his tongue.

"They're comfy!" You argued. "They're a fashion bombshell honey. Come on." He said, dragging you to the nearest mall as the others chuckled behind you. You whined as he threw dresses, blouses, skinny jeans, skirts, and all sorts of clothes on to you, not letting you choose. "Minho!" Key called. Minho looked up from where he was sitting, and stared wide eyed at you.

Key had picked a white sundress on you with black heels, tilting his head at you. "Simple but gorgeous. What do you think boyfriend?" Key said, smirking and pushing Minho into you. You stumbled and Minho caught you, looking down at you with a blush. "Ah...um..." he cleared his throat, swallowing stiffly. Key laughed, smacking his back. "Look how red he is! He hasn't even seen the cocktail dress I got her..." he exclaimed. "Bwo?!" You exclaimed, while Minho turned red up to his ears.

You chased Key around the store while Jonghyun took Key's card and payed for the clothes, thanking the clerk and carrying your bags out. "Yah, you guys, Onew and Taemin are hungry, let's get something to eat!" Jonghyun called, dragging Key away and leaving you and Minho alone. You huffed and looked up at your boyfriend. "Did I really look that different?" You asked. He smiled and took your hand, swinging it.

"Yup. You looked absolutely gorgeous. But..." he smiled and stroked your cheek, pulling you closer. "I like you how you are right now. You may look pretty all dolled up, but you look the prettiest being yourself, and being with me." He said, kissing you lightly. You blushed red, looking down in embarrassment. "Yah..." you muttered. Minho grinned and pecked your forehead, making fun of you as he chased you around and quickly kissed you.

"Yah, stop before I puke on both of you!" Taemin exclaimed. We laughed at the maknae. "Yah, I'm hungry~."Onew whined. Minho took your hand and you all walked into a cafe in the mall, ordering food. "So, how's your training going ____?" Jonghyun asked with a smile.

"Dancing is hard, and I'm trying hard to improve on my singing. The girls are nice too. You just know how I am with camera's." You said sheepishly. The boys nodded, knowing you well. "Don't worry, you'll get used to that." Onew said with a laugh. "So, does your manager know about us?" Minho asked. I nodded slightly, looking down.

"Oh....is something wrong?" Jonghyun asked. "She...want to meet you." You said slowly. We paused. "Eh?" They exclaimed. "Waeyo?" Key asked. "I didn't tell her it was SHINee's Minho...?" You said awkardly. They sighed. "Here, why don't we do this. Call her right now, and I'll talk to her." Minho said. You dialed your manager, anxious at what she would say.

"____? What is it? Today's your break day isn't it?" She asked. "Ne, it is. Um....my boyfriend is here with me." You said softly. She was silent, and the boys paled. "Is it on speaker?" She asked. "Ne." You responded. Minho leaned towards the phone, a nervous smile on his face. "Annyeonghaseyo, SHINee Minho-imnida. I'm ____'s boyfriend." He said nervously.

The line went silent again, until; "_____, make a video call with me." And the line went dead. We looked at each other nervously, and Minho swallowed stiffly again. You video called her, holding the phone up so everyone was in view, including the other boys. The face of your manager popped up, and she gaped as the SHINee boys waved awkardly.

"Omo, it really is them!" You heard one of your members scream, and you chuckled. "See? Told you." You said, holding up your interlocked hands with Minho. Your members screamed, freaking out in the back as your manager just gaped in shock. Minho chuckled, looking over at you lovingly. "Ah....I don't know what to do about this..."your manager murmured.

"Miss Manager, please let ____ and I stay together. Even though the public doesn't know yet, I still want to be with her no matter the consequence. My members and manager both know and accept the fact I'm dating, so please..." he pleaded, looking at your manager with his irresistible puppy eyes. Jonghyun started looking at her with his famous puppy eyes as well, while the other members just tried to look cute to win her over.

"....alright." she said finally, and we all cheered. "Though, you should be ready for the consequences when you're found out." She warned. We nodded excitedly, Minho kissing your cheek. Your manager hung up, and you smiled excitedly. Now you could finally be with Minho, without any worries....you turned to him excitedly and kissed him, looking up at him.

"Saranghae!"