Jealousy (VIXX Leo) [Jealousy, Cute]

"N-oppa~!" you gushed, throwing yourself on him in a hug, earning an 'oof' from the unexpecting man. The other members laughed loudly, while Leo was being himself and just watching us from afar.

"Yah, (Y/N), get off me, you're heavy!" N exclaimed. You slapped his arm and quickly got off him with a pout. "I'm not fat!" You whined. N grinned and picked you up effortlessly. You squealed in surprise, grabbing his arms in fear.

"Yah, oppa! Let me down!" You exclaimed, waving your legs around in the air. "I was just playing around, (Y/N), you're as light as air!" He said, jumping around. You screamed a little and grabbed his arms again. N just laughed and spun you around. "This is fun!" He said with a laugh.

You had a thing about being picked up by other people, so you started getting nervous. "Oppa, seriously, put me down!" You whined. N frowned. "Wae? I was just playing around..." he muttered, putting you down gently.

You felt bad, but couldn't explain such an embarrassing fear to him, so you just stayed quiet with your head down. You felt a hand at your shoulder and looked up to see Leo, glaring at his hyung. "Leo-oppa...." you murmured.

"Leave (Y/N) be." Leo said quietly, his grip tightening on your shoulder. N looked at Leo in confusion. "Huh? What did I do?" He exclaimed. Leo just shook his head and led you silently away from the other members.

You let yourself be pulled by the handsome man, blushing slightly. What was all this about? Leo almost never talked to you, he barely talked at all! Now, he was defending you all of a sudden...?

You had known the VIXX members ever since their debut days. You were an aspiring singer, and people said you had a beautiful voice, light, delicate and soft. It stirred things in people, and that's why you were so popular. But you thought your singing was nothing compared to Leo's. Ever since you met him on stage and heard him sing, you've liked him ever since. But you were too shy to confess, and he seemed to have no interest in you, so you just decided to keep quiet. It's been like that for a year now...

Finally, Leo stopped and turned to you, his pokerface back on his face. "L-Leo oppa, what was all that about...?" You asked hesitantly. He stayed quiet, a slight frown on his face. "I don't want you near N." He said suddenly. You blinked in surprise, not expecting that answer.

"W-wae?!" You stuttered. He was quiet, just staring at you. You stuttered blindly, not knowing what to say. Stay away from N? Why? Besides, N was like the brother you never had, you couldn't stay away from him. "I can't." You said strongly. Leo blinked in surprise, his eyes wide. "Wh-what?" He asked.

"I can't stay away from N. He's like my brother, and I love him dearly. He's a close friend, and although he may be a bit annoying, he's always been there or me. I could never betray him like that." You said strongly. Leo seemed to freeze, and his face became shadowed.

You thought you had said something wrong and you were about to apologize, when Leo grabbed your hand and pulled you into a tight embrace. You were frozen in shock, a blush creeping up your face. "Please, don't say that." He murmured, burying his head in the crook of your neck. "W-what...?" You shakily asked.

"Don't ever say you love another man again. It makes me jealous."

As soon as those words left his mouth your body seemed to shut down. Your mind went blank and your body started to heat up, your face bright red. Leo...was jealous? The guy you had been crushing on for a year was jealous of another man? For being with you?

"I....I-I don't understand..." you stuttered. Leo seemed to not want to look at you so he pulled you closer, hiding his face in your long (h/c) hair.

"You and N are always together and you're always playing around and flirting. Whenever I see you two, I don't know why but I just get the urge to steal you away from him and say 'she's mine!' and just run away with you. I hate it when any of the members touch you for any reason, it makes me want to punch them, and take you away. And whenever I see N or any other member make you smile that beautiful smile of yours, or a member make you laugh that cute laugh.... my heart breaks a little each time. I think..... 'why isn't it me?'" He whispered softly.

You could only stand in shock at his sudden confession. His sweet words had hit home, and you had only imagined these confessions in your dreams. Now, it was becoming reality, and happening right in front of you. What were you gonna do...?

"I know you don't feel the same way, but....I... I just wanted... to let you know...." he murmured, starting to pull away. Without thinking, you grabbed his arm and turned him around, leaning up and kissing him gently. He froze underneath you, and you thought for sure he hated it. You winced at how idiotic you were. Of course. He doesn't like me that much.... after this he'll probably hate me.....

You were about to pull away and make some weird excuse when suddenly he grabbed you and pulled you close, so close you could barely breath. You gasped in surprise, and Leo swooped down and stole your lips in a feverish kiss, his hand sliding up and cupping your cheek while the other rested on you waist. You froze in shock again, surprised at his actions. He was being so.... bold...

He kissed you feverishly, but gently, almost as if you were glass. His thumb ran over your cheek softly stroking it as if comforting you. Your thoughts scattered at the amazing kiss, your knees almost giving out on you. Omo....

He seperated from you, gasping for air after a while. Your lips were tingling and sort of swollen, and your face was bright red in a blush, your ears hot. "You don't know how many times I've wanted to do that." He finally said, smirking slightly. His thumb made circles on your waist and you blushed, burying your face in his chest in embarrassment.

"You're a jerk." You mutter halfheartedly. Leo chuckled and kissed the top of your head. "And you're adorable." He said softly. He took your chin and lifted it up gently. "Saranghae. Saranghae, (Y/N)." He whispered, pressing his forehead to yours. You blushed and looked down shyly. "Saranghae, Leo." You whispered, kissing his cheek gently.

.........................

Off in the distance, you heard familiar voices scream out "FINALLY!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annyeong! It's my first one shot! Leave a comment please telling me if you liked it or if you didn't, I accept all. :3 if you want a request, just message me! :D