Flowers and Chocolate (BTS Rapmonster) [Romance, Cute]

You grinned and the present in front of you. A lovely bouquet of roses were standing in front of you, along with a large box of chocolates, with a note tied to a rose;

"Happy Valentines Day, love. I'll come home soon. Wait for me~?"

You shook you head and looked around. Your coworkers looked at you jealously, eyeing the note and chocolates. "Who is that from?" One said. "My boyfriend." You said happily. "Who is your boyfriend?" She asked curiously. "Rapmonster of BTS." You said.

She laughed. "No, seriously, who is it?" She asked. I frowned. "It's him." I said again. Her face fell, and she raised a disbelieving eyebrow. "Jjinja? That's impossible. He could never date someone like you! He's an idol, um, what are you? A fan, that's right." She scoffed.

You grinned. "That's right, I am a fan. I'm his biggest fan. But that's what girlfriends are. Your loved one's biggest fan." You said blissfully, touching the beautiful roses.

You had heard it all before. You didn't tell many people Rapmonster was your boyfriend, but when you did, you received hate, and disbelief. Of course, it was a natural thing, you wouldn't believe it either if somebody said that. But you knew Namjoon, and you were happy with him. No one could tell you differently.

"I didn't think you were pitiful enough to send yourself roses and say its from Rapmon." The woman said in disgust, flipping her hair. "She isn't." A familiar deep voice said. You felt strong hands wrap around your stomach and a chin rested on your shoulder. A familiar flutter rose in your stomach, and you looked up in surprise to see your wonderful boyfriend, smiling down at you.

"Namjoon." You said in surprise. Rapmonster smiled down at you, hugging you tightly. "Hey honey." He said sweetly, nuzzling your cheek. You blushed and looked down shyly. "What are you doing here? You said you would come home later." You asked. "I wanted to surprise you." He said happily.

Well, it was definitely a surprise.

"R-Rapmon?!" The woman stuttered, utter disbelief etched in her features. Rapmon's eyes flicked upwards to look at her, and his eyes narrowed. "Who are you? I don't know you." He said. The girl looked shocked. You giggled, slapping Rapmon's hand. "Be nice." You scolded. He pouted cutely. "I am being nice..." he whined. You laughed at his aegyo, pecking him on the lips.

"There, happy?" You asked. He blinked in surprise, and grinned. "Ecstatic." He said slyly, kissing you back on the lips.

Man, how you loved you boyfriend.