Lie to Me

Explicit Content and Language
Music for ambiance (in the explicit parts):
1) Do It For Me by Rosenfeld
2) LoveYou by Dxvn.
3) Put It On Me by Matt Maeson

Scarlett's POV

After Anastasia's and I little moment, I went to look for Ekaterina. I have finally decided to tell Anastasia, tomorrow night, what's been happening with Colin and since Ekaterina knows about it and knows Anastasia, I want to ask what she thinks would be a good way to tell her the news.

Ekaterina was talking to some people, I went and gently grab her arm to inform her of my presence and said "Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt but can I borrow you for a few?". Ekaterina excused herself and we went back inside the lobby, exactly where Anastasia and I had been a few minutes before. Ekaterina smiled and
asked "What's up?". "I want to tell her everything, I will tell her everything tomorrow" I said. It took a few seconds for the woman in front of me to realize what those words meant. She sighed and before speaking she stopped herself, took a few seconds more and began "Alright, it's your choice and only if you feel comfortable, do so. As your lawyer, there's no issue at all in you mentioning it to her". As my lawyer? I thought. I want her response as Anastasia's close friend, not my lawyer. "Okay, that's good but I'm telling you because I want your opinion as Anastasia's friend, not as my lawyer", "Well, as Anastasia's friend, I don't think it's a great idea to tell her but it's not my place to tell you that" she said with a serious tone. "I like her, I really do but I can't be in a relationship with someone that I can't trust or someone I don't know if they'll stay by my side because they don't know the ugly details of my life". "And I get that, I really do, but Anastasia... listen, she doesn't think clearly when someone she cares for has been hurt" she explained. I'm not sure I understand , that's normal. "I don't understand", "Just, when you tell her, try to keep her calm. Don't let her do anything stupid. She'll listen to you", "Anything stupid like what?" What could she do that makes Ekaterina seem so worried? Maybe she's overprotective? "Just keep her calm, alright? And if you want me to be near in case, let me know". Well, that's unsettling.

— The Next Day At Night —

Third Person's POV

Scarlett was back at her place. She had recently gone back ever since Colin had gone to Canada for a show he was in, he would be there for a few months and Scarlett didn't want Anastasia to suspect anything before she told her herself, so she moved back in, temporarily.

The actress had everything prepared; she had made dinner, the table was set and she made sure the place was neat. Scarlett was quite anxious. After speaking with Ekaterina, things felt unsettling. She was worried Anastasia would decide to leave, I mean, have you seen the girl? She has no need to complicate her life, it's clear she has the dream life. Why would she stay with an older woman that has a child, that is also going through a divorce and that was abused by her soon-to-be ex-husband? The actress thought.

Scarlett was finishing the last details when her doorbell rang. She finished what she was doing, and went to open the door.