Reality Check

Disclaimer: Everything is fictional. All due respect to the real actors and actresses and people mentioned. My intention is not to offend, I'm only making up a story. Completely fictional.

Anastasia's POV

Last night was interesting. Overall I met nice people, the event was alright, not sure what all the fuss was about, no offense to Anna Wintour; and...I met her. I had trouble sleeping, I couldn't get her out of my head. Honestly, it's getting annoying, she's hot, so what? She was clearly with some dude. Conclusion, I'm not going to a Met Gala again. Anyway, today I have some meetings and later this week, I will be meeting with Mary-Kate and Ashley for a show. I also will be receiving calls from designers since I'll be going to the fashion week in Paris this year.

A Few Days Later —

Today I am going to meet the twins at their studio to start planning the show. After my daily morning routine, I drove to the studio. I rented a bike when I got here, I like to have options when it comes to transportation and Dimitri and Alexei followed by car.

Once there, we went in the elevator and straight to the studio. The doors opened and the twins were there. "Good you're here" MK looked up from what she was doing and came and hugged me. "Hello to you too mate" I replied mocking her lack of manners. "Tia!! Good morning babe, how are you? You have to tell us everything!" The sweet Ashley came in sight and pushed her sister out of the way to get her hug. "Hi darling, I'm good thank you. And it was alright, just a bunch of white rich people in one place". I said walking towards where they were initially working. "Hey! We're white and rich!" MK said putting a hand in her chest pretending to be hurt by my comment. "Don't worry, you're not that kind of white and rich" I told her smiling. "Then what kind of white and rich are we?" Ashely looked at me with her eyebrow raised in question. "You're the kind of white and rich I like!" I said defensively. "Alright you two, let's get to work" MK got right to it. We talked for a few about the designs, the theme they were choosing for the show and other important details. Since I'm an ambassador for the brand, and it's my first time in a show since a few, the girls thought it would be a good idea for me to open and close the show. That day I met other models that would be participating and we started practicing and organizing how everything would go. Most of the day we worked. I receive a few phone calls every now and then but nothing relevant.

By the end of the day, we were almost done with most of the organization and the models were no longer needed so they were asked to leave. I remained with the twins since we wanted to keep catching up. Ashley spoke "There's a cute café near your apartment, our little sister recommended it, apparently her and her friend go there every time she comes to town, it's isolated and the food is great. We were thinking we could all go and check out the place. What do you say?". "Yes, it would be great. You know, so we can like, keep catching up" Mary-Kate smiled and looked at her sister with a level of maliciousness. There is something seriously wrong with those two. But I didn't think anything out of it besides I'm - like they say in France - absolument accro au café or a coffee addict. "да-да (yes-yes), why not" was all I said. "Great! So are you free tomorrow morning? Around 10:00 am?" Mary-Kate asked. "да (yes)" I replied. "Awesome, I'll drop a pin once we're there" Ashley informed me. "Brilliant" I smiled. After that, we closed the studio and we went downstairs and said our goodbyes.

The Next Day —

Scarlett's POV

It's been almost a week since the Met Gala. It was my second year assisting and even though I never fully enjoyed going to carpets and the talking to the press I decided to participate again this year. Elizabeth was supposed to go with me but at the end she couldn't, she suffers from anxiety and she told me she was sorry but she didn't think it would be healthy for her to go, she wasn't ready and I understood. Elizabeth Olsen and I have been friends for a few now, ever since she came to work for Marvel like me, we became close. Even though I love my boys, it was nice to have another girl to work with, especially such a talented one. She's one of the purest and nicest people I've ever met. Unfortunately, when I received the news of her not coming, it was too late to ask another friend so I had no choice but to tell Colin. Colin Jost is my husband. He used to be charming and respectful, I thought he was "it" for me, the love of my life but one day everything changed, he started yelling, being aggressive and I couldn't understand why. I have a daughter, Rose, and after Colin changed I kept making excuses so that Rose would spend more and more time with her father. It makes me sad, and only a small amount of people know about my situation at home, but I don't know what to do, if I divorce I'll lose 50% of everything, no lawyer can help, and I'm desperate but I have no choice but to tolerate the relationship.