1

AT UNIVERSITY CAFETERIA

Jennie : what do you wanna eat ? I'll buy

Yn : no I don't have appetite!

Jennie : are you on diet ? 🤨

Yn : No Jennie..!!

Jennie : then speak up ?

Yn : strawberry milkshake!

Jennie wink at me and went to buy the milkshake. I was scrolling through my phone. Suddenly the crowd present in the canteen started shouting.. all the girls went crazy obviously because the so called heartthrob enter the cafeteria.

I saw Jennie coming towards me.. but suddenly a crazy girl push her for taking the snaps of them.. Jennie was unbalanced because of the push, that's why the milkshake in her hand spilt upon someone.

The whole crowd went silent because someone in whom Jennie spill the milkshake was also a heartthrob but a small one Yoon Jeonghan.. Jennie started trembling in fear and he was watching Jennie like he is gonna eat her in any second..

Jeonghan : can't you walk and see properly..? Do you even know how much expensive this shirt is..???

He raise her hand to slap her.. Jennie close her eyes because she was scared but when she felt nothing she open her eyes..

Yn : no no Mr. Don't you dare to touch her.

I was holding his hand.. how can he slap her.. when she have YN with her.. i left Jeonghan's hand and he left from there..

Girl : our heartthrob are here

Then they all went to the other three senior and famous.. the whole university heartthrob name PARK JIMIN , KIM TAEHYUNG , JEON JUNGKOOK..

AUTHOR POV

Well there are a lot of heartthrob but the most famous are these three. Ofcourse they are the most handsome one.. people don't dare to go near them..

They three are the seniors meanwhile Jennie and yn are junior.. they are the senior heartthrob of the university.. Yn hate these type of things..

For Yn these boys alsi seems like they have full attitude like other heartthrob one example is Yoon Jeonghan.. that's why she hates them.

Yn: I don't know what's soo cool in them only their good looking face can't tell that they are also good in behaviour..

Jennie : for these crazy girls only look can matter and what about you yn will you marry with them huh.? 😏

Yn : .......

Jennie : tell me..

Yn : I-I can't say anything.. but I want a Little beauty with care love and intelligence.

Jennie : oohhh.. beauty with brain..

Yn : no little beauty with love care and intelligence..

Jennie : what's the difference?

Yn : in beauty with brain the person have only brain.. so, they don't have love and care because they onlt know how to play with minds and brains but when beauty is with love care and intelligence the person cares for you and love you the brain didn't came in between only there is pure love and care with maturity or we can say intelligence..

Jennie : ooo..👀

Yn : what ?

Jennie : why can't you become a motivational speaker..?

Yn : shut up Jennie..