13

Yn : who are you ? (Sleepy voice) wait (gasp) you dare to KIDNAPPED ME..

and BOOM 💥

She slapped me I left her and she fall on the ground. I know she was safe because of that gown but She. Just. Slapped. Me!!!!! I didn't said anything and went out of the room. With a thud on the door..Leaving her dumbfounded.

Yn pov

What just happened ?. Did I slapped him..

Author : no you just touch his cheeks. Omo taehyungssi 😭🤧..

No wayy.. he just took me inside and in return I slapped.. oh gosh Yn how can you be soo stupid..!! Urrrhh..

I go inside the bathroom and after a lot of struggling.. I changed my outfit. also removed my makeup.

 also removed my makeup

It took 30 minutes. And I didn't found him in the bedroom.. so I decided to look outside for him..

Where he is..? There are lot of rooms. Umm maybe guest room but which one ..? There are total 8 guests room. I started looking for him in every room finally I found him sleeping in one. which one was more good than the other ones.

I go inside and it was so chill inside he didn't even changed his clothes and sleeping without duvet.. his AC was on 1°C.. meanwhile 25 outside..

Did he got angry..? That He didn't even change the clothes. I cover him with the duvet. And turn down the AC temperature.. I came again to that room where I was before. And tries to sleep.

MEANWHILE
Author pov

??:  You didn't gave us money and when we threatened you about your daughter you send her abroad.. wow what a lie..!

?? : p-please we will give you your money.. but please don't do anything to her..

?? : SHUT UP YOU OLD LADY..! TILL HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE TO WAIT.. listen if till the end of the month you didn't pay my cash than be ready to see the hell!!! UNDERSTAND!

The Man and woman nodded. And they left. The woman broke down into the tears.. he hug his wife and patted her head.

Man : don't worry everything will get fine..

MEANWHILE
Jimin POV

It's 12:35. I just came back from the wedding haul. There was a lot of work there paying to the caterers, collecting the important things and all. Now I just want to do one thing.

_______________________________

Jennie ❤️

Hiee..

Hello

Oh you are online..