17

At the time of departure

I and Jennie Thought of spending sometime in the park we both enjoy a lot today and I tease her lot for having a crush upon Jimin. It was something around 8 pm. We bid a good bye to each other and get to our ways.

I reached home after 15 minutes. When I enter in the living room I found two familier figure whom I hate the most in this whole world. They noticed my presence and smile at me. I look at them with a disgusting look

Suddenly Taehyung came out from the kitchen holding the tray with tea and some snacks. He looked at me and then to my parents.

Taehyung : Why are you standing take a seat please..

He said that and they both sat on the couch. I was about to go upstairs ignoring them. But my so called father said..

Dad : YN.. don't you wanna come and sit with us ?

Yn : no.. I don't think it is important to sit with strangers..

Taehyung look at me in disbelief like why I'm behaving like this with my own parents.

Dad : don't say like this Ynaah we are your parents an-

Yn : ohh please.. you were my parents.. are parents like this ? Who give thier daughter to anyone randomly hmm ? And it's ok but not even caring about her future. So please stop acting it's all over now.

Your parents sigh.. taehyung was just standing there understanding the situation. You went upstairs.

Dad : don't mind her she is like this.. does she bother you??

Taehyung: No no.. do you wanna something else to eat.?

Mom : no no dear and thanks a lot for marrying-

Taehyung: please..

Dad : btw we want you two to go abroad for a while.. for a break..

Mom : yess it's a great idea. Go abroad and enjoy for sometime.

Taehyung :umm first I have to discuss about all this to Yn..

The both couples smile at taehyung

Mom : please don't say her that we are saying you to go abroad otherwise she will not go..

He nodded and smile.

After sometime

Yn was lying on the bed scrolling on her phone.. Taehyung came inside and fold his hands. Yn noticed him and said

Yn : what ? are they gone ?

Taehyung :hmm.why do you behave like this with them ?

Yn : Behave like how ?

Taehyung :don't be strange you know everything right..

Yn : ask them first why are they like this..

Taehyung : ok I don't think your mood is fresh.. so, what about going abroad.

Yn : hmm great idea.. but from where Did you arrange the money..

Taehyung : mom dad will give us.

Yn : who's??

Taehyung : ours..

Yn : i mean they are not those strangers right..

Taehyung : first don't call them strangers Yn they are the one who gave you birth.

Yn : giving birth is not the only thing which I want.. I just hope that I funking die before coming to this world.. I just hope that they die after giving me birth.. I just don't want them to be my parents.. they are funking jerks-

Taehyung : YN !! MIND YOUR LANGUAGE...

You looked at him with teary eyes you were already crying while saying those words but now when he shouted on you, you burst out..

Yn : YOU ARE ALSO LIKE THEM.. YOU ALSO DONT LOVE ME.. YOU ARE AT THERE SIDE NOT MINE.. YOU ARE SOO BAD..

You were crying badly.. his heart hurts a lot while seeing you crying this badly. He came to hug you but but push him off..

Yn : d-don't show me the act that you care about me and please d-dont act..

Taehyung :I'm sorry.. p-please don't cry it hurts..(cracked voice)

You hit his chest and he hugged you.. you were pushing him but nothing happened to him.. he hugged you so tight..

Taheyung : I'm really very sorry..

Yn : you called me y-your wife but we have just meet 1 week ago..( cracked voice )

Taehyung : I love you and I loved you from three years..

You didn't said anything just listen to his words silently..

Taehyung : the first time when I saw you in the park..

FLASHBACK>>

A handball came towards you by rolling and hit your leg.. you removed your headphones and took that ball in your hand.. a child came running towards you and said..

Child : it's my ball give it to me..

In one bench taehyung was sitting with jungkook.. doing something on their laptops.. suddenly they git distracted by both of you..

Yn : no..

Child : but IT'S MY ball. (Yell)

Yn : shh don't shout you little insect. I will give this ball to you in one condition..

Child : ok tell me..

Yn : play with me..

Child : OKAAYY..

The Child moved around and shouted...

Child : HEY BUDDIES WE HAVE A NEW PLAYER WITH US..

Then you started playing with them.. giggling laughing.. making funny faces and all.. you don't have an idea that someone was watching you whole the time and it was taehyung only..

Flashback ends <<<

Taehyung : after that day I realise what is love.. I told you to beleive in God trust on god.. but I never beleived in God till....-----

Flashback>>

Taehyung was thinking about Yn.. it's been a month you never gone to that park. And he comes regularly to saw you if you were there or not..

Taehyung was sitting with a sad face.. the thought which made him sad is..

Taehyung : what if I never meet her again then ??

All of sudden mom enters inside the room..

Mom : why are you behaving strange..? I mean are you upset because of something you may share it with me..

Taehyung mind : no I can't tell her that I love someone..

Taehyung : no it's nothing.. it's only seems to you I'm all fine..

Mom : don't lie to mother she knows everything.. (patted his shoulder) if there is really something which you are not comfortable to share with me then share it with God.. he listens to everyone.

Tae pov : And I have not any other chance for the first time I beleived in God..and I asked for you to him.. I said him that please made that Girl meet to me one more time in this life and make her my life my forever love.. I only want her to be my partner because she is different..

Flashback ends<<

And day after that I found you in our university..