5

Inside your house

YN POV..

Mom told me to wear this dress

Mom told me to wear this dress.. business is really so important for them. I only have to say yes or no.. and I don't have to worry because who ever I am hoping to marry after a while I'll gave him divorce..

Mom enter inside the room..

Mom : ready come down..

I look at her with a poker face and didn't said anything.. I follow her and sat inside the car. Dad is driving the car.. mom is sitting in front passenger seat and here me sitting behind.

I look outside.. the stars are shining bright and the moon is looking a lot beautiful today.. I don't know why but I'm just hating this nature.. maybe because I'm hating the situation..After sometime we reach at a luxurious restaurant. Dad park the car..

Mom : Behave..

I hope that I just kick on the face of my soon to be fiance.. and then kill my mom and dad but I can't because I'm just tied in the relationship og daughter and parents..

They enter inside, Letting out a sign I follow my mother and father.. my mom smile. When I look at the side I found a mid age couple same age as my mom and dad. And here I found they are the parents of my fiance..

Dad : Hello Mr. Kim..

Mr. Kim : hello..! (handshake)

Mom : how are you Mrs. Kim..(handshake)

Mrs. Kim : I'm fine *smile*

They greet each other..

Mom : Meet My daughter Yn..

Yn mind : My daughter..my foot

My mom do some gestures to me to Greet them. I smile and bow.

Yn : Hello , nice to meet you.

Mrs. Kim : You're pretty..

Yn : thank you..

Mr. Kim : take a seat child.

As he said I take swat beside my mother.

Mom : Where is your son Mrs. Kim ?

Mrs. Kim : He is attending a call..

Dad : So, what do you think Mr. Kim..?

Mr. Kim : it's not my choice Mr. Lee I'm not marrying your daughter. It's my son's choice to marry her or not..

His words make me smile like how much he care about his son decision. I just hope that his son is also like him and not an old ass.

Dad : yess you're right.. *fake smile*

I was looking down as I wasn't interested in their business talks. Suddenly a feel someone stand in front of us..

Mrs. Kim : Here meet my son Kim Taehyung..

After hearing this name I looked up and My eyes widened because he is the same one from my university and same as mine expression he was also shocked.

Mrs. Kim : what happened ? Is everything right child.?

Yn : yes 😅

Mom : ok so, let them have some talk.

Mrs. Kim : yess you guys may talk.

They left us.