4

Author pov

You woke up.. you felt heavy because you cried a lot last night.. you took a cold bath and wore your dress for university.. you were combing your hair.. when you heard the door knock. You thought it's your maid but.

Yn : come in..

Mom : eat breakfast dear..*fake smile*

Yn : i don't have appetite *poker face*

Mom : Come home early.. today we are going to meet with them.. and if you got late then you know..

She said and left I let out a sigh..

Yn : No I don't know god what's in my fate but i beleive in you and i hope you will never broke my trust..

With that you left the house for your university..

At uni

the whole day your mood was off as you thought that your parents will not do anything after when you denied for 3 purposal. But no they are still trying..

Jennie : is something wrong yn-ahh??

Yn : noo..*fake smile*

A boy came to you..

Boy : Hiee , my name is Kai

Yn : hmm so what ?

Kai : so how are you ??

Yn : bad like your face..

Kai : hey girl.. here I'm talking to you positively and you are just..

Yn : see I don't give a fuck about your positive talking.. it's better for you to leave now..

He left with a sad face and jennie stared at you..

Jennie : don't behave like this Yn..

Yn : I don't know but I get annoyed by people.

Jennie : by mee too ??

Yn : noo Jennie you are not people you are my bestie..

Jennie : oo I love you Yn..

Yn : 😶

Jennie : say I love you too..

Yn : 🙄 noo..

Jennie : sayy na..!

Yn : I have some urgent work..! ( ran from there)

Jennie : yahh YN..!!!

Time skip in cafeteria

There was a crowd of girls and they were shouting obviously our heartthrob are entering.. they all always wenr crazy by only glancing at them..

A girl came to Kim Taehyung and knee down in front of him her two buttons of shirt are open and everything was _ (understand 😅🍒) she said in a very seducing voice..

Girl : I love you.. will you be my boyfriend please..?

Taehyung was about to go from there but she hold his wrist..

Girl : I'll do whatever you will said..!

Now it's enough.. Taehyung was totally boiled from inside.. he turned around and harshly grab her jaw..

Taehyung : do you think that low of me that I'll come to you and next time don't you dare to touch me and came in front of me.. otherwise no one will be there to safe you.. do this all things in some prostitute centre not here UNDERSTAND !!

He through her jaw aside and went from there.. the crowd was shooting the scene

Jungkook : do your work guys.. show is end now..

Jimin : come jungkook it's not the time for comedy..

ON THE OTHER HAND

Jennie : what is going in this university..? I'm so done with these girls..

Yn : let's eat we are in free theatre..