6

They left us. We both didn't utter a single word. It was pin drop silence. But he spoke.

Yn: I'm not really interested for this marriage.

Taehyung : oh like I'm dying for marrying you..

Yn : can't you listen me first..that's why I hate the guys who are like you, always shows off.

Taehyung : 😐 when did I showed off.

Yn : every heartthrob do that. And you are also one of them.

Taehyung : then you take me wrong. Don't tell me you're jealous of my fangirls.

Yn : oh you and your so called fangirls. Go and marry them. Why did you came here huh..!

He didn't said anything his face was looking pissed because of me.. yahh Yn behave.. just try to talk to him. He is the only one option for you. Then you have all old ass what If I will have to marry 46 year old man no wayy..

Yn : Are you also doing this marriage by force.? 😅

Taehyung : No.

I looked at him.

Yn : then why are you doing this marriage.?*cold*

Taehyung : I also tried to convince them but nothing happen and i don't want any type of argument with them because my mom and dad never denied me for anything. So why should I?

Yn : ooh..

Taehyung : are you forced for this marriage..?

Yn : (nodded)

Taehyung : then just deny them.. marry the love of your life.!

Yn : if I deny then there are 6 more business marriage proposal and about love of life.. huh leave.. (sad chuckle)

Taehyung felt sad for you..

Taehyung : so what do you think for this marriage ?

Yn : I don't know.. and if this marriage will happen then after sometime I'll give you divorce.

I said with straight face he didn'tsaid anything. I told him that I'll divorce my husband after marriage and deal. I don't want any innocent to suffer with me. I want him to live his life the way he like.

We again went silent. I really don't know what to talk now. Even as much as I know about him is that he is cold. After a while our parents came.

Mom : So, what is by your side..?

Mrs. Kim look at his son.

Taehyung : I'm ready.!

I look at him in disbelief..

Mom : then from our side is yess too.. right Yn..

I don't know but my heart says yes so, I nodded.. my mom and dad smile like they won a something big..

Yn : excuse me.

I excused my self and came inside the washroom. I looked myself in the mirror.

Yn : Alright now be ready to destroy your life. I don't even know him properly and what about his parents. Why.? Mom dad Why you want me to ruin my life..But still you are just a key for their business. You are useless that you can't even fight for yourself.

And I don't know when my tears started rolling down.

Yn : n-no Yn you can't be weak.. just some days after that give him divorce yes..yes..!

I rub my tears, fix my makeup and came outside from the washroom. But I found Taehyung standing there.

Taehyung : Fixing your makeup can't hide your feelings..

Yn : Why do you care..? *cold*

Taehyung : Do you really want this marriage ?

Yn : I have no other option..

Taehyung : do you believe in God ?.

God now I can't deny. God is the only one in whom I beleive in because he always stays with me. And I know he will help me..

Yn : hmm..

Taehyung : Then left it upon him. Let him make our fate. Beleive in him , If you & I both have future together then we both can't do anything. Because he has the key of our life. He already wrote our fate.

His words are really true God already wrote our fate and we can't do anything.. I look at him. He is not like I thought cold and rude. He also has a soft side.