12

After wedding

Mrs. Kim : Taehyung meet Yn to the relatives.

He nodded. Taehyung gesture me to follow him.. I do.

Taehyung : Meet suga hyung and hobi hyung.

Yn : nice to meet you.

Taehyung : put some smile..(whisper)

Yn : nice to meet you ! (Fake Smile😁)

Suga : thank god this marriage is over.(yawn)

Hobi look at him with annoying look.

Hobi : nice to meet you too.😅

Then we are moving to other guests.

Taehyung : can't you put some real smile.?

Yn : I'm already tired and yo-

Taehyung : meet Jin hyung and his wife Junghee and namjoon hyung and his wife Aera.

Yn : nice to meet you 😁 ( same tone)

Jin and namjoon : nice to meet you too 😅

Junghee : you are looking good..

Taehyung : where is sooya ?

Junghee : actually she is sleeping.

Taehyung : meet my father's brother my big uncle. Mr. Kim Sung-Hoon. And Mrs. Kim Miya

Yn : nice to meet you.!

Sung-hoon : god bless you child.

Miya : i hope you will give us good news soon.

I smile.

Yn : why not! very soon..😄

Taehyung look at you with a done face.

Taehyung : meet my materal aunts. Mrs. Jung Jihyun and Mrs. Min Yoonji

Yn : nice to meet you..

Jihyun : you are so pretty child.

Yoonji : hmm really goddess.

After meeting to the million of relatives finally the marriage was over. We ate food. And was Letting for our house.

Mr. Kim : taehyung take care of her.

Taehyung : yess dad.

Mrs. Kim : okk bye take care.

I smile a little. I love the way they care about his son and same they are doing with me. We both sat inside the car. Taehyung was driving the car.

Taehyung : aren't you uncomfortable in this stuff.?

Yn : No. And don't care for me. I'm with myself.

He sign. I look outside the moon was looking more bright today. I don't know that I'm liking this scene or not.

Taehyung pov

Why she always behave Rude.. and why she hide her feelings. Well I know her parents didn't take care of her. I think she need some love and care.

Hmm that's why she is like this. I glance at her she was looking outside. I sign how it will work. I made it work.. umm well I don't know why I ready for this marriage but I'm happy that I have the one. Who is in the heart of a lot.

<FLASHBACK>

Boy 1 : do you know yn ?

Boy 2 : who doesn't?

Boy 3 : today Kai was trying to talk to her but her attitude ahh.. she is just chilli on ice.

Boy 4 : I have a secret crush on her..

Boy 1: same bro.. I don't know who will be the lucky one to marry her.

Boy 2 : I'm just in love with her. Did you ever saw her smiling..?

Boy 3 : yess when she is with her best friends she do. I hope I'll be the one.

Boy 2 : but I don't know it Will be possible. Did you ever see no one dare to go near her.

Boy 1 : hmm our bad. We are cowards.

Behind them someone was eavesdropping. He was no other than me (taehyung).

Taehyung mind : hmm there is no lie that she is chilli on ice and just like my type.

<FLASHBACK ends>

I look at her side and smile. I don't know weather it's attraction or what but just wait and watch Yn what I'll do to you (smile)

I park the car and look at her why she is not going out..?

Taehyung : yn..

Did she slept..? Yes she is sleeping.. I get out of the car. And come to her side. How to take her inside..?

Author : in your arms..

Taehyung : (chock) what..?

Author : yes then what will you do? make her fly..?

Taehyung : yahh Author.! Don't comedy yrr

Author : ok as your wish at last you'll do what I said.

Taehyung : hmm hmm I have not any other way..

I took her in my arms. Oh god how is she wearing this much heavy + uncomfortable gown..?

I take her inside the mansion..

Maid : is everything fine master.?

Taehyung : hmm.. you can sleep now.

I get inside our shared room.. I found her rubbing her eyes. Thank god she woke up. She open her eyes and widden..