18

Taehyung :After that I found you in university..

He didn't want to leave you..he wants to hold you for forever. He frowned when he heard your soft snore.. and slapped himself in mind.

Taehyung : she was sleeping idk from when and I was just blabbering.. how stupid I'm..

He made her lay down on bed properly.. and kissed your forehead. And he went inside the bathroom. You open your eyes dumbfounded..

You was just acting of sleeping because you don't know what to do when someone purposes you..

Yn mind : yaahh Taehyung you are making the things harder for me..

Next morning

You woke up, you didn't found Taehyung on the bed. You went to bathroom and freshen up. And went downstairs, you look at the dining table and there was your favourite strawberry milkshake and red sauce pasta..

You go near the dinning, suddenly taehyung came there. He was wearing a affron and slide the chair for you..

Taehyung : please take a seat ma'am..

You take the seat without saying anything.. he serve to you..

Taehyung : please taste it and tell me how it is..?

You took a bite and think something then again took a bite.. taehyung made a confuse face.. you were talking bites and didn't even say anything.. After finishing the whole plate in 2 minute you said..

Yn : may I have some more please ? (Cold)

He gave you once more and you again eat it.. when you finished.. you look at the milkshake he passed it to you and you also drank it..

Taehyung : ma'am you forgot to tell how it was ??

Yn : tbh it was bad and worst..

He made a sad pout.. you chucked looking at his cuteness.

Yn : No I am not going to say this.. I want to say that it was soo delicious and you deserve a gift for it..

His eyes were looking cheerful now.

Taehyung : really ?

You nodded and go closure to him and give a peck at his cheek. And left from there leaving him dumbfounded.. he was processing and when he realise he started blushing and dancing..

Taehyung : she kissed me..yes she really just kissed me.. I'm not dreaming today..

You shouted from outside..

Yn : Be ready Taehyungah otherwise you'll be late and get punished.

You chuckle looking at him..

AFTER SOMETIME
At university garden

Jennie : do you think it will work..?

Yn : hmm I'm 100% Sure you learnedthe speech perfectly right..

Jennie : yess..

Yn : then go

You pushed her..

Jennie : I'm going naa.

MEANWHILE

Jungkook:  take deep breath you have to say all thise words which you have written for her..

Jimin : hmm…she will accept me right ?

Taehyung : yess Jimin believe in yourself..

They both came together near down the tree..

Jimin : ohh wow what a timing right..

Jennie : ohh hmm..

There was a pin drop silence in between them..Jungkook gestured jimin to say something..

Jimin : clouds are looking good right..?

Jennie : yes! The breeze is also so fresh today..

You slapped your head..and gestures Jennie..meanwhile taehyung and jungkook also gestures jimin

Yn : speak up (gestured )
Jk & Tae:  speak up (gestured)

Jimin / Jennie:  I love you..

They both speak that at the same time and you three slapped yourself.. because they didn't even said how they start feeling. They are saying it like a robot.

Jimin : aa yes I loved you.. I don't know how it started but yess. I love you and give me a chance I'll proof myself..

Jennie : I also don't know how I fall for you that day when you saved me.. I feel a strange feeling but I denied to my feelings and listen to my mind that it's just a attraction but no I was wrong it was love.. I love you..

Jimin. : I love you too..

You took their snaps for memories..They came closure to each other and about to kiss but..

Yn : AHEM AHEM!??

Taehyung : control men you have a whole night..

Jungkook : ohh wow everyone are getting settled what about me..

Jimin : don't worry, marry with your banana milk..

Jungkook : yaahhh !! I'll found someone for me very soon..

When they were fighting taehyung and you were so busy staring at each other.. you didn't even realise you were with your friends..

Jennie:  ahem ahem !! Mrs Kim Yn and Mr. Kim Taehyung..

Jimin : there is whole night for you both too..

You both blushed.. and they chuckle ..

MEANWHILE

girl # 1 : there is something really going in between them…

Girl#2 : huh ! We will find out very soon.