One

Just like any other day, Sung Hanbin, the school president was making his way to his class followed by the loud cheers of his school mates who were gathered on either sides of the hallway to greet the popular male as he walked by.

This was not an unusual sight to anyone. 

As said before, Hanbin was a popular student. He was well known for being nice, helpful and friendly. He was the top student of the school, securing the first rank in everything ranging from studies to sports. On top of that, being the son of one of the most important investors' of the school made his reputation rise up pretty fast after he first joined the school.

Girls, boys and even some teachers were completely smitten by this heavenly man.

As he walked past them, he politely smiled at everyone and the cheering grew louder. 

This was the everyday life of the pretty male and he was used to it.

"Sung Hanbin!" he heard his name being called rather loudly and judging by the voice, he knew it wasn't one of his fans. 

He turned around and saw the principal's secretary approaching him with a frown on her face. His face twisted in confusion and worry as she reached him and looked around with a sigh.

"Hanbin, the Principal has asked for you." she said.

"Oh?" Hanbin muttered. 

"Don't worry," she said, placing a hand on the student's shoulder, sensing his worry. "You aren't in trouble, if that's what you're worried about. He just wants to speak to you about the new student." she reassured as he nodded with a smile.

"I see. I'll be heading there now. Thank you, Miss." he said as the woman nodded and walked away. 

He had twenty minutes before the class began anyway, so he decided it would be fine if he went to meet the Principal without informing his teacher of his absence.

Making his way across the hallway which was still louder than ever, Hanbin checked his pocket diary to check if he made any notes for today.

Collect all the student's notes and submit it to the teacher - Mathematics.

Student Council Meeting after school. Scheduled for two hours. There might be a half an hour delay.

Sighing, he flipped his notebook shut as he came face-to-face with the wooden door. The door had the words 'Principal's Room' engraved in large golden letters. 

Well, such extravagance was no surprise since the school was well known for it's royalty. Only the rich kids were able to afford the school and it clearly showed in the way the students walked and talked.

Hanbin knocked on the door. He heard a very loud 'come in' from the other side as he pushed the door open.

"May I come in, sir?" he said, seeking permission again before entering the room.

The room had a relaxed ambience. The temperature was incredibly cold as Hanbin eyed the air conditioning in the back of the room, before looking around the rest of the room.

16 degree Celsius?! Does the Principal never increase the temperature?, he thought.

According to him, whenever he was in this room, the temperature was always incredibly low.

"What are you looking at, young man?" the loud, boisterous voice of the Principal was heard as Hanbin visibly flinched along with another male whose presence Hanbin hadn't yet noticed. "I see you're eyeing my air-conditioner again." the older man continued, squinting his eyes playfully at the school president.