Disclaimer

Hello everyone, 

First off, have you all watched boys planet 999? 

I know this is supposed to be the disclaimer but damn, that survival show was something else. I really loved every episode and every single contestant. 

I mean, what can be better than Mingyu's (really high volume) Man In Love - even though all the others (especially TaeRae) was equally good, I really loved Mingyu's confidence. And what about the Tomboy performance - that was crazy!

Honestly each and every performance was crazily good. Let's also not forget Limousine - the song which rightfully called out Mnet (deserved!).

Also, both of the Love Me Right performances were amazing, especially Jay and Hui's high note and the killing parts. 

And in the Artist Battle, I really loved the starting of En Garde and the entire Over Me performance. Supercharger was also put together well despite the unfortunate circumstances (Haruto!).

Now, if I keep talking about BP999, I might never stop, so I'll continue with the disclaimer.

Secondly, this book is a work of fiction. Meaning, many things in the books are not related to anything in real life.

I've mentioned that Zhang Hao attempted suicide, but that's only the story plot to make the story contain suspense and romance together. 

As a Zerose myself, I'm clarifying once again that 'none of the incidents are based on true events and EVERYTHING is fictional!

Thirdly, remember, NO plagiarism.

Fourthly, Haobin is so CUTE!!