Niall Imagine, Dirty - Stalkerish Love 2

You had been on the first date with Niall already, and the love you'd had for him was now proof of reality. The usual butterflies was overpowered by a heavy bloodstream of excitement and love.

Niall had been utterly kind to you, and behaved like a gentleman and treated you thus as his princess. You wouldn't and couldn't possibly ask for more, as you'd already been given so much. The smile on his face, alone, was enough for you to keep breathing and to keep smiling. Your heart was now beating by the love and desire for him, and your body was trembling and shivering at the slightest touch of his hands or lips.

On the first date, Niall had taken you to a dock. He had arranged a picnic on a boat that belonged to a friend of his, you had never ever pictured a first date better than that. To be fair, you'd only expected to go to McDonalds -and would've been happy with that as well. You were not hard to please. And towards midnight; Niall finally had the courage to kiss you whilst being sober. It was the best.

NIALL'S POV

The first date had been overwhelmingly beautiful, and I had not imagined that a girl's company was as fun and relaxing as the company of Y/N. Louis had helped me setting up the whole picnic, it was also his idea; I'm hopeless. I was surprised he actually wanted to help, as well as I had never thought that he were the one to encourage me to make such a big deal out of it. Even though he had said: "YOU? On a date? Are you mad?.... Wait a minute... You're not mad!! That's amazing! You're finally getting laid, man!" Louis obviously wanted the latter to happen, but I..... Was not ready. I also believe that such special events should not be rushed.

BUT, I had gathered enough courage to kiss her. It was something completely different kissing her sober than intoxicated.

I knew that I needed to see her again the first time I saw her at the dock, even though our date had not even started. I had never really let myself look at girls, thinking they were all too good for me.. But I could not understand how I let this girl slip by me, and that I had not managed to notice her before. It seemed like she really liked me, and she even knew who I was -as she'd awkwardly told me days before our date. How was it that a girl of such beauty even considered me as boyfriend-material? I would never fully understand her, but I did not really care - as long as she would be mine.

Y/N'S POV

It was Monday again, and it was time to go back to school. You always dreaded the whole thing, BUT there were something completely different about going there now than before - Niall knew who you were.... and he had kissed you. It helped a lot.

As you were walking to school a car pulled up beside you, and a friendly and familiar face lit up as you turned to look at him.

"Heyo Y/N! Need a ride?"

Yes please take me on a ride...... in the bedroom please.

"Yeah sure!"

Your cheeks started burning a dark shade of red as Louis chuckled and added a cheeky comment: "You two must be the cutest, if not the most loveydovey couple I've ever met. And you still have not done the deed, jeez" He crossed his arms and shook his head in disappointment, but Niall hit his arm and muttered a silent "shut up and drive".

Louis was right, you still had not. But he was also wrong, you were not a couple, not yet.

"Hey Niall, I saw Melissa again yesterday"

"Melissa? I thought her name was Ruby"

"Ruby? Are you sure?"

"Yes she-"

"OH RIGHT! Yes, of course.. Ruby"

"You're stupid Louis, have anyone ever told you?"

"You have, repeatedly. Does not mean it is true. Do you think I'm stupid Y/N?"