Harry Imagine Dirty - Roleplay Part 2

As you lied there all helpless and tied up, you suddenly felt the guy hovering over you. You felt his breath on your face and you could almost hear him grin. ''You look hot when you're scared baby'' he whispered, the voice was extremely familiar. Suddenly you felt his hand under your brah, touching one of your breasts, massaging it. You couldn't help it but let out a moan, it felt so good, even though you didn't want it to. ''You do like that, princess'' he said with lust in his voice, making you a little bit scared of his next move.

Right out of the blue you felt his hand touching your thigh, moving it up and down, closer and closer to your p*ssy. ''stop.. it'' you whispered inbetween a moan and bit your lower lip. ''Why? You like it'' he whispered as he started pulling off your jeans.

''NO NO NO NOO!'' you screamed and started kicking with your feet, but his strong hands quickly stopped you and managed to pull of your jeans. Then you felt his hands moving closer to your breasts again, and suddenly he started pulling off your tank top as well. ''Please stop!'' you cried, but he quickly placed his hand in front of your mouth ''Shh..'' he whispered as he unclasped your brah with one hand.

You felt your cheeks turn a slight of crimson red as you knew you now lied there with only your panties on. ''please don't'' you whispered and felt tears running down your cheeks. Suddenly the person's hand started wiping away your tears, some way he was kind of.. gentle too. ''It's okay baby'' he whispered and you felt his warm lips touch one of your breats, sucking and licking it like crazy. You tried to hold back, but you let out a moan and you felt him smile against your skin.

The guy carefully lowered himself so he now laid on top of you and you flinched at the touch. You felt a huge bulge against your tigh and couldn't help it but blush. He started grinding on you while sucking on one of your nipples. He stopped and started kissing your stomach, closer and closer down south.

You felt his hands exploring your body until he suddenly pulled down your panties and extreme panic filled your body as you started kicking with your feet, which he hadn't tied up. ''STOP NO! DON'T PLEASE!'' You cried, but again his strong hands stopped your feet, his grip was even tighter now. ''Be quiet!'' he yelled and you started shaking in fear of what he would do.

You felt his thumb starting to rub your clit, it felt so good, even though it shouldn't. ''oh God!'' you managed to let out as you moaned and sucked on your lower lip. ''You're so wet'' he whispered into your pussy, making you shiver. You felt his tongue started playing with your clit, you arched your back as you wanted him to do more. You wanted to, but at the same time, you knew this was wrong. What about Harry?

His tongue started to play harsher, and he quickly pulled one of his fingers into you, thrusting it in and out making you moan even more. ''I'm.... almost.... There!!'' you screamed, so close to your climax. Suddenly he stopped, teasing you, making you sigh. ''You're not allowed to. Not yet! You're such a bad girl'' he said and moved closer to your face, kissing and biting your neck, finding your sweet spot, making you moan. Suddenly you realized what you were doing, this wasn't right. ''Please.. STOP! I can't do this'' you screamed and felt your eyes watering up again at the thought of Harry on tour.

''Why?'' he whispered seductively in your ear. You felt shivers down your spine at the voice. ''BECAUSE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND'' you screamed, your heart almost jumped out of your chest when you felt the guy positioning himself at your entrance. ''NO STOP'' you yelled, you couldn't kick him as he held both of your feet tight in his hands. He slowly pushed himself in, you moaned in pain, you hadn't had sex in a while, seeing Harry had been so busy with tour and stuff. ''Pleasee! Stop'' you cried, ''No'' he said and suddenly you felt his whole hard member pushed inside of you without letting you adjust first.

''OH MY GOOOD!'' you screamed in pain as he started thrusting in and out of you hard. ''What's your boyfriends name?'' he asked playfully while thrusting into you. ''Harry'' you whispered and moan at every thrust. ''I didn't hear you'' he said as he started going even faster, it didn't hurt anymore, it was just pure pleasure ''Harry!'' you said while biting your bottom lip.

''I DIDN'T HEAR YOU'' he screamed going faster and harder. ''HARRY!'' you screamed and breathed heavily. ''Scream it again'' he told you, you didn't understand why he wanted you to scream Harry's name. ''GO ON! SCREAM IT!!!'' he yelled and started going slower, teasing you. ''HARRY! HARRY HARRRRRYYY!'' you screamed as he earned you with picking up the speed. You were so close to hitting your climax. ''ONE... MOREEE TIMEEE..'' he screamed, panting and thrusting hard. ''HARRRRY!'' you cried as you felt him come into you and his warm fluids filled you up, mixed with yours.

He fell down beside you, panting . ''That was awesome'' he whispered. You lied there in shock of what just happened, you were breathing heavily, speechless. The guy suddenly removed your blindfold and you couldn't believe your own eyes.

''Hey babe'' he said with a smirk plastered on his face showing off his famous dimples. ''HARRY!'' you screamed in joy, he chuckled as he removed the rope he'd tied you up with. ''But when why what?!'' you screamed confused, he started playing with your hair while looking into your eyes. ''I came home early, just wanted to surprise you'' he whispered seductively like he'd done earlier. ''You clearly did...'' you said, still breathing heavily after the rough sex you'd just had.

''I love you'' he whispered as he planted a passionately kiss on your lips, ''I love you too, but I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow'' you whispered and he chuckled.

After that, you both fell asleep. You finally slept safe in his strong arms.

~~~~~~