Harry Imagine, Dirty - Love At First Sight

Wow, this one is long.. I hope you don't mind ;)

"Get back here bitch!" a guy at the club cried after you as you stumbled through the crowd in desprate need of a gentle hug and a: "you'll be okay".

You looked behind you and saw the guy coming closer, pushing people away as he made his way towards you. Before you managed to turn around again- you suddenly crashed into someone and fell to the floor "I'm so sorry, I was just trying-"

"It's okay babe, now get up" the dark raspy voice said, and has he spoke he reached his hand out for you, which you desperately accepted. "Hey slut! Don't run away from me" the guy chasing you yelled out, you started to panic, he was close.

"He's calling for you isn't he? You look stressed" the guy who just helped you up asked, you looked up at him. His tall figure gave you goosebumps and his dark curly hair was carefully resting on his forehead, making his slightly scaring figure a bit more charming. "Yeah, he is.. I-I.. don't know him! He tried to-"

"HEY YOU WHORE!" the guy suddenly grabbed your hand and pulled you away from the one who helped you up. "Hey! You fucked up idiot, stop" The curly haired one exclaimed, the guy who were tightly holding you arm stopped and looked at the tall curly haired guy who stood infront of him. "Yeah b-bastard, what's your i-issue?" the clearly drunk guy snapped at the curly haired one.

"My issue? It's my girl in your grasp right there, that's my issue.. now you let her go or things could end up really messy" curly said and frowned at the guy who were holding you tight "Your girl? Who a-are you really? This-s is m-m-my girl" he stuttered and you noticed the curly haired ones fists clenched in anger. Wow, a complete stranger is helping you out, and he called you HIS girl?

"I am Harry, and it's my girl. Let her go, it's the last time I'll ask before I punch you in the face you fucking idiot" the curly, sorry.. Harry said and narrowed his eyebrows at the guy who still held you in his hand. "Aaw you t-think you ca-an punch me? Wi-ith those t..t.tiny muscles of yours?" the guy said and before you knew it Harry had swung his fist into the guy's face.

The guy lost his grasp on you, you immediately backed away a little, watching Harry swinging his arms and hitting the guy in the stomach with his fists, not taking any punches himself. The drunk guy must've regretted his spoken words already.

"THIS IS FOR TALKING SHIT TO MY GIRL" Harry said and hit the guy in the jaw.

"THIS IS BECAUSE YOU'RE A PRICK" he said and again swung his fist and hit the guy in the gut. Everyone was watching the fight, you only stood there with your hands infront of your mouth, shocked by what you've just been witnessing. The guy was now lying on the floor swearing and coffing a little, holding his stomach and groaning slightly.

"Come on, I'll get you out of here" Harry said reaching out his hand for you, but you remained frozen on your spot shocked and scared at the same time. "Come on!!" he said and you looked into his dark emerald green eyes, could you trust him?

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him out of the club's backdoor. Yes, he did save you, but the violent side of him scared you a little. As you'd left the club and found yourself in a dark alley, you got shivers down your spine. Harry pinned you to the wall and looked you straight into your eyes, his dark curls were swaying in the cool wind. ''Why did he chase you?'' his raspy voice asked, you found it hard to answer him, your words stumbled with eachothers. ''He..he.. he just..''