Liam Imagine, Dirty - Like a Virgin 2

Previously..

"GUYS I'M HOOOOME!"

"Shit"
~~~~~~~

"You have to hide, NOW!"

"But where-"

As Harry's footsteps got closer you panicked and pushed Liam under the bed. "It' dusty down here!" Liam whispered-yelled and you kicked the bed "shut it!". You quickly got under your duvet so it covered your naked body, whilst faint profanities could be heard from under the bed.

"Where's my favorite siiiisteeeer?" Harry barged into your room, almost falling over as he did so. He was obviously intoxicated and you found the sight rather funny. His usual forest green eyes had turned dull in correspondence to the amount of alcohol in his body. "Y/N? Ha-ave you seen leyuum because I.. I need to speak to him riiiite now" he stuttered as he walked towards you, you gulped in fear of him noticing Liam under the bed. You thanked god that you had already hidden his clothes under your duvet with you.

"No.. He.. He said he needed to go home" you whispered and Harry looked at you like a lost puppy, soon his eyes darkened and his eyebrows furrowed in an angry matter. "I told him to look a-after you" he exclaimed and hit the wall with a clenched fist, making you jump in surprise. "But Harry I can take care of myself!" you said and he looked back at you and laughed "yeah right. Just like earlier today when you told me to pick you up huh? Because s-some slut told you something stupid, and you h-had to call me??! Do you c-call that taking care of yourself?! YOU COULD'VE TAKEN THE BUS! OR E-EVEN BETTER; STOOD UP FOR YOURSELF!" He yelled, your eyes started to water and Harry clearly noticed.

"Aw baby.. I-I.. I'm sorry" he whispered and started hickup'ing. He sat down on your bed beside you, and you hoped Liam didn't get squeezed too much. (Lol). You did not like Harry when he was drunk, because very often he would come home and be angry. But you knew he did not mean it, and he did not want to hurt you.

"I'm just angry, cause that stupid teacher threw me out" he confessed and looked at you with sorrow in his eyes. He did not like to be rejected. "Why did she throw you out?" You asked carefully and watched his face expression change to a grin.

"I got too D-drunk.. And and she clearly do not like kink" he said proudly and hickuped again.

"What do you mean?"

Harry laughed and he kissed your forehead before he patted the top of your head. He stumbled a little towards the door while several hickups left his mouth. "I told her to call me daddy". Then he left with a chuckle before he closed your door.

Daddy?

"What an asshole" Liam whispered from under the bed as he slowly tried to get out. "Tell me about it" you answered and hugged your knees. When Liam had gotten out you realized he was standing infront of you butt-naked, which made your face turn red. "Hey, you've already seen me naked. Don't be like that" he said and chuckled a little as he got under the covers with you.

You both just lay there looking at the ceiling, whilst the silent and rather awkward atmosphere was making you uncomfortable. His hand reached for yours and you felt shivers down your spine at the touch, making your lips curve upwards in a tiny smile. You laced your fingers together and the warmth you felt was greater than you'd ever felt before. It was a friendly, but lovely gesture, which was something that you were not used to.

Finally you let your lips part to say something, but nothing came out. You were still nervous, and you had not dared to look at him again yet. "Y/N.. Please look at me.. Is something wrong?" Liam whispered as he stroked your hand with his thumb. You let your eyes move towards his, whilst the only thing you felt more than anything else; was the butterflies in your stomach. As your eyes met his, he let his other hand caress your cheek carefully. You closed your eyes and enjoyed his touch, but were withdrawn from the moment as he stopped and sighed "i know what you're thinking".