Harry Imagine Dirty - Rebel

Hey guys! I want to thank you for the 500k reads and I really hope you enjoy my imagines! I also want to thank those of you who votes, I really appreciate that!! So, I felt like writing a Harry Imagine and I need to warn you that it's a bit long, probably my longest one yet in one part. I haven't checked. But I hope you like them that way anyway! I would like you to know this is not edited, so I'm aware that there could be grammar mistakes and so on. Other than that.. Feedback would be great, thanks xx

**

"Come on! Run Y/N!"

"Last round now Y/N! Quicker!"

Sweat was rolling down your forehead as you ran like Chris Hemsworth was waiting to give you a kiss at the finish line. Y/F/N was cheering and shouting for you, "That's it! Come on!".

When you crossed the finish line you stopped and sat down to catch your breath, "that was amazing Y/N!" she said and smiled at you, "she's right Y/N, you broke your own record this time" your gym teacher said and high fived you before he left.

Thank you Chris Hemsworth..

"Let's leave" Y/F/N said and offered her hand to you and helped you up. "Yeah, you just go ahead. I need to go grab my water bottle" she nodded and waved as she sprinted off to the girls locker room. As you turned around and started walking towards the spot where you'd left your waterbottle someone caught your attention. It was him.

He had been watching you in your gym class lately, which was an awful odd thing to do and scared you a bit too. Harry Styles, the guy everyone kept away from, the guy no other guy messed with, the guy girls secretly drooled over. His ruffled brown curly hair, his eyes green, his clothes almost ripped up and his hands bruised. He was known to pick a fight with any guy who would give him a second glance, and he was known to do whatever he wanted to. A rebel with no limits.

You rushed towards your bottle and picked it up before walking right past him towards the exit, footsteps was heard behind you as you quickened your pace down a rather dark corridor. When you were supposed to turn left you were suddenly pushed against the wall, your heart was beating rapidly and your breath was heavy. A pair of strong arms was holding you tight against the wall, and you were sure it would leave bruises on you.

"What do you want from me?" you asked, a grin was plastered all over his face showing off a pair of dimples. "So you're the questioning type ey?" he whispered in your ear, causing goosebumps down your spine. As you didn't answer - his grin turned into a frown, he was looking right into your Y/E/C eyes, like he was looking into your soul. "Are you scared?" Harry asked and the grin reappeared proudly on his face. You narrowed your eyebrows at him and wiggled out of his grasp, "I'm not" you spat and ran off.

"So fiesty" he said and laughed.

-

After the encounter with Harry you'd been shaking like a maniac, which made Y/F/N worried. "You alright?" she asked and you nodded. She didn't quite believe you, and you knew that. "I just.. I ran into Styles" you whispered and her eyes widened. "What did he do?"

"He pinned me to a wall.." You said and swallowed nervously. "He asked if I was scared" Y/F/N giggled and poked your shoulder playfully "did he kiss you?"

"Wait, what? No!"

"Awh, that's so sad"

"I didn't want him to kiss me! He's a bloody idiot" you said and she laughed even more, "but I've heard he's a good kisser". You shook your head devastated at her words. Styles was not a person you would want to kiss, nor even talk to. He didn't care for anyone, and he certainly didn't feel anything at all. Well, so you'd heard.