Louis Imagine, Dirty - Can't Wait

You woke up a saturday morning and smiled at the sleeping beauty by your side. You carefully kissed his forehead before you slowly jumped out of the bed so you wouldn't wake him up. Your boyfriend Louis was home from tour and was exhausted, therefore you wanted him to get as much sleep as he needed while you were at work.

You walked towards the mirror and smiled a tired smile to yourself as you got dressed in your work uniform. Seeing you worked at a coffee shop you had a normal black t-shirt that had ''Want Coffee?'' written over your breasts. You always wondered why they put the text there, people would just look at your breast.. Along with the simple black t-shirt you put on some blue skinny jeans.

After you'd finished doing your hair you put on a bit of make up and tip toed down the stairs. You grabbed a bowl and poured milk and cereal in it and ate as quickly as you could. When you were done you grabbed your purse that had your wallet, your phone and a picture of you and Lou in it, then you pulled on your white converse before you jumped out the door. 

*3 hours later*

There hadn't been a lot of costumers, so you were a bit bored. Your boss weren't there either, as she said she had something important to do and told you to close the shop. You sat leaned against the desk with your face buried in your hands and were about to fall asleep when someone tapped the desk loudly and made you jump by surprise. ''EEEEK!'' you screamed and noticed a pretty familiar face laughing at your reaction. ''LOUIIIS! YOU'RE SUCH A JERK!'' you exclaimed and chuckled, he just winked at you and sent you a grin. ''You're too easy to scare'' he said and you just slapped him playfully. 

''So what are you doing here?'' you asked leaning over the counter and pecked his lips. ''Well, I woke up... and you weren't there'' he said and sighed, you tilted your head to the side ''I told you yesterday I had to go to work.. didn't I?'' you asked and grabbed his hand and you entwined your fingers. ''Yeah  you did..'' he said as he looked down and sighed again, ''so what's wrong?'' you asked a bit worried about him. He slowly moved his gaze from his hands to your eyes as he smirked and blushed a little ''I..I-I was.. h-ho-horny'' he stuttered and your face quickly formed a grin as your cheeks went a shade of dark red. 

''You're so cheeky'' you whispered to him as he sighed ''It's your fault! I wanted you'' he said and bit his lower lip, making you get shivers down your spine. Before you could answer he cut you off ''and I still want you..'' he said as his cheeks got crimson red. It was cute how you two would start blushing when you were talking to each other, even though you've been a couple for 8 months. 

''Well, I'm sorry to say this.. but Louis, I'm at work'' you said and chuckled, he shook his head ''Can't you just close the shop and I'll take you home?'' he asked and pouted. ''Lou.. baby.. I can't just close now, it's not supposed to close before 5pm. That means I have four hours left'' you explained and again he shook his head ''come on.. please.. it's not like you have any costumers either'' he said and used his puppy dog eyes at you. ''Lou-''

''OH COME ON!'' he cut you off and you chuckled - ''Fine..''

As Louis did a victory dance and pumped his fist in the air at the end, you laughed and went to the front door to turn the sign from OPEN to CLOSED. ''If my boss fires me because of this, it's your fault  Mr. Horny'' you said and patted Louis back before you went into the back to grab your purse. When you turned around, Louis stood right in front of you with a grin. ''You scared me!! again!'' you said as you hit his stomach playfully, but before you could pull it back he grabbed it and moved it from his stomach down to his pants and onto his crotch ''It's been like this the whole morning Y/N'' he said as you felt his big bulge in your hand. 

''Well then, you'll need to learn how to control your... friend'' you said and winked. ''I can't! It's because of you... you're so.. beautiful! so pretty! so hot.. sexy.. damn...... and you know what's the best part?'' he said and looked at you with a smirk and lust in his blue eyes. ''No?'' you asked and giggled as he still held your hand on his bulge ''You're mine!'' he said happily and pulled you closer to him kissing your lips passionately. 

Your lips moved in sync, he bit your lip carefully and begged for entrance. Of course you let him in and let his tongue explore, your tongues fought for dominance and of course he won. He started to pull of your black t-shirt when you pulled away from the kiss ''you can't wait, huh?'' you asked and bit your lower lip. ''No'' he said and chuckled before he kicked the door closed with his foot. 

You pulled off his shirt and looked at his sexy abs, daaaayum. ''You're beautiful, you know that?'' he said and you snapped out of your thoughts and looked him in the eyes ''You are boobear'' you said and kissed his lips as he unclasped your bra. He started to unbutton your jeans and slid them off you still kissing you roughly. You opened his belt and unbuttoned his pants before you pulled them down, making you both standing their in your underwears. ''I.. want.. you'' he said inbetween the kiss and you smiled as you moved one of your hands from his neck and down to his crotch, rubbing it from outside the boxer.

''Y/N stop teassiiing mee'' he complained as you chuckled, you pulled his boxers down and started pumping his long shaft. Even though you've been together for a long time, his length always surprised you. As you pumped his shaft a few moans escaped his mouth ''faster..'' he whispered in your ear before biting it seductively. Suddenly he grabbed you by your waist and sat you on top of a table. Luckily the table was empty as your boss had taken her stuff with her earlier. He broke from the kiss and with a smirk plastered on his face he pulled your panties off, so you were completely naked. You blushed, still a bit insecure about your body. ''Princess, you're the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world! You're my girl, don't you forget that Y/N!'' he said with a sweet smile before he kissed your pink lips. 

You carefully laid down on the table and sent him a smirk, ''You ready?'' he asked as he positioned himself at your entrance. You bit your lower lip and nodded your head. He placed his hands on your hips before pushing his lenght into you slowly so you could adjust to his size, you moaned in pain, but the pain slowly faded as it all turned into pleasure so he started pumping a bit faster. ''oh louu'' you moaned and he grinned at you, every time you moaned his name it always turned him on even more. His thrust became faster and harder, you had a strong grip on the table as he pumped his whole length into you making you gasp for air ''LOOOUIIIS'' you screamed. 

''I'm coming'' Louis blurted, ''me toooooo'' you said while breathing heavily. Louis started getting a bit sloppy, but he took a last fast and hard thrust as he released himself inside of you, and a few seconds after you did too. He pulled out and sat down against the wall, panting and sweating. 

''That... was.. incredible'' he whispered and breathed heavily inbetween his words. You carefully jumped off the table and sat down beside him and kissed his cheek ''Yes, it sure was'' you said and he placed his arm around your shoulder. ''I love you Y/N..'' he said as he looked deep into your eyes,  you noticed that his eyes was filled with so much love, you knew he meant it. ''I love you too'' you said as you kissed him and rested your head on his shoulder. 

''What about we go home, I'll make you dinner.. and we'll go for a round two?'' he said and sent you a smirk. You smiled and kissed his lips gently ''I'd love to''